Trusted Contributor

Re: That Schmoo, he is one tough kitty fighter -- 2.0

Hi eveyrone. I love seeing the pcitres of Trinity. She is such a pretty girl and looks ownderful. Bless Kitty Sitter  for having a heart of gold but then she is your friend Sammycat.

Sammycat your story about Schmoo and the vet made me both laugh and cry. I can just envision the entire visit and conversation,you tell it so wonderfully.

Tissyanne I hope you get some rain soon. So many are now getting snow.

Hope everyone is doing well.

We do not remember days,we remember moments.
The Rainbow Bridge!!!
Honored Contributor

Schmoo eye infection.jpg

Sunday Evening Greetings

Sammycat...

That tough guy,Dirty Harry expression

on Schmoo's face is priceless! Love it!

Also loved reading your latest excerpt.

Sending more special healing prayers

to all of my dear Schmoo sisters and/or

their family members who are in need.

Sending more special healing prayers

to all of the beloved furbabies who

are in need.

Wishing everyone a peaceful remainder

of the day.

(((((HeartGROUP HUGHeart)))))

-------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Respected Contributor

Sammycat, I can actually see how much healthier Trinity feels, you can see the glow of joy and well-being in her eyes in these latest pictures!  Bless Kitty Sitter for taking sugh wonderful care of that beautiful girl!

Sending prayers for healing and best wishes to all the Friends of Schmoo everywhere in the country, I hope you are all staying safe in this latest blast of Winter coming through!

Honored Contributor

@Sammycat1

Image result for Christian Snowman Saying

It's still snowing where we are.  DH said we have over a foot so far.  The winds are calm for now.

(((Hugs))) to Frankie, Fay Wray and Trinity.

Stay safe and warm.  Spring will be here soon (I hope)!

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~
Esteemed Contributor

Tuesday "Snow Day" report:  Greetings Schmoosters and I'm glad you enjoyed the last excerpt of the Schmoo Story.  We got hammered with 2 feet of snow -- and it's so darn heavy that it's busting everyone's residential snow blowers .... so our neighbors have pulled resources to hire a guy who does shopping center parking lots to dig us out.  Meanwhile, Trinity is sunning herself in California in 70 degree temps while she and the Kitty Sitter wait for the dryer guy to come clean out the vent -- rough life! 

I hope those of you also in the path of the storm are with power and safe and sound -- check in with us when you can.  In the meantime, do what Schmoo would do on a Snow Day -- park your behind near the nearest Duraflame or fireplace:

Schmoo duraflame magic.jpg

Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hello to all the Schmoo family out there!  Hoping all are safe and sound with the ugly weather out there. We are still in this nasty storm with another 10" expected tonight with another 6" expected before this wraps up and heads on out of here. For me in upstate NY, this storm is coming on the heels of a windstorm last week with 80+ mph winds. Had a garage door blow right off the track at work and then had 5 days of no power, trying to operate on generators only. It has been a rough two weeks.

@@sammycat - I've been enjoying the snippets from your Schmoo book and can't wait to add it to my library. Any ETA on publishing?  Also loving the pictures of Frankie, Fay Wray and Kitty Sitter's Ms. Trinity. They are beautiful and so very blessed you and Mr Sammycat saved them, just as Ms. Trinity is for Kitty Sitter. 

On Saturday my dear sweet Missy will be gone 2 years already and my heart still aches. I'm hopeful we can go get a new furbaby soon - it's time to expand the family and there are so many sweet faces at the orphanage that need our help. 

Love and prayers being lifted for you all - furry or not!

Honored Contributor

@MissysMomma, I hope you, and everyone in the path of this storm have power. The ability to keep warm is of course critical. 

@Sammycat1, Mr. Schmoo's book is going to be so much fun to read. Stay warm with the Duraflame. I have mine running right now. Smiley Happy 

Trusted Contributor

Hi Dear Friends, I hope everyone is staying warm and safe in those cold snow blown places.  Here in Dallas we have had some cooler weather, but should be sunny and warm again very quickly. The J's dont like the quick weather changes we have been having.  They of course have been in love with the warm March weather we have been having, so this week when we had a windy cold snap they walked out on the patio and looked around like hey what happened to our warm sunshine.

((Hugs Dear Friends)) have a Blessed week.  I will have an update on Mom next week.  She goes back for her monthly oncology appointment.  She has been seeing kind of so-so.  Not great, not horrible.  Lot's of bone pain, but that is attributed to having such low blood counts.  We will know more next week.

Esteemed Contributor

Wednesday report:  Greeting to all Schmoosters this very blustery evening.  After the "snowmageddon," we now have 40 mph+ winds blowing all the snow back onto the highways leading to many accidents.

@MissysMomma, stay safe and warm -- sounds like you got a punch of winter, too!  ETA on Schmoo book:  I have to submit the front end of it to agents very soon, then it goes to publishers for bidding.  I'm guessing, if I'm lucky, some time next year.  As I've posted before, it's the hardest thing I've written because it's personal -- but it's also rewarding too.

@Tissyanne, keep that Duraflame humming.  Ours are going almost 24/7.

@Shop Till you Drop, our prayers our steadfast for your Mom.  Keep those J's snuggly -- they'd blow right off the patio today if you lived here!

I went to our favorite takeout place today to pick up dinner, and I saw a sad sight:  a big poster saying "Lost Cat" featuring a 2-yr-old male cat who got our accidentally and lost the day of the storm -- and he's WHITE.  With all this snow!!  The owners say he's shy and scared and likes to hide under things.  We're heartsick about this poor boy.  Please, if you can, say a prayer that this poor kitty is reunited with his loving family.

All kitties and pups should be at home surrounded by love and warmth:

Schmoo celebrate 2.jpg

Honored Contributor

@Sammycat1, I am praying for the lost white kitty to find his way home. 

@Shop Till you Drop, prayers for a good report on your Mom, and for her pain to lessen. Give the double J's a kiss from me. Smiley Happy My Mom is going to have to go through a hip replacement. We see the surgeon a week from today. She is 83, so I hope she does well. Her hip is in bad bad shape.