Trusted Contributor

Re: That Schmoo, he is one tough kitty fighter -- 2.0

Sammy, I am so happy you saved all the posts, it is wonderful the enite Schmoo journey is safe and sound!  Now friends, I help me with how to add a picture!! I am sure it is simple, but I just didnt get it when i looked at it last night.  Have a blessed day

((Hugs Friends))

Esteemed Contributor

@newtoallthis wrote:

I love this thread, each of you and your beloved pets!

Newtoallthis, we're glad you love this thread and we're glad you're with us!  HeartSmiley Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@Shop Till you Drop wrote:

Sammy, I am so happy you saved all the posts, it is wonderful the enite Schmoo journey is safe and sound!  Now friends, I help me with how to add a picture!! I am sure it is simple, but I just didnt get it when i looked at it last night.  Have a blessed day

((Hugs Friends))

Hi Shop!  Here's how you add a photo:

1.  Hit reply to the thread, then the box where you right your reply comes up.  In this box, look at the top row of icons in the box.  Two icons to the right of the smiley face, you'll see a box that looks like a silhouette of mountains with a little dot (the sun!) in the upper right corner.  Click on this.

2.  Then you come to a screen that says "image" with a box to its right with the word "Browse" in it -- this is if you want to put a picture you have on your computer directly on to the site.  Hit this and you can go to the place on your computer where you keep the photo, simply click on it, then it will appear in the box where you saw the "Browse" words. Then click "insert image" from the bottom of the page.

3.  Or, you'll see an option under "Browse" that says "From another site."  Click on this is if you have a photo on the internet, say in Snapfish or Photobucket....or just an image from the internet.  Click on that image when you find it, and it will show up in the box where you see the "Browse" word. Then click "Insert image" at the bottom of the page.

Hope this helps!!

Honored Contributor

Hello all, I am asking for positive thoughts and prayers. My Sugarbear sees her vet tomorrow afternooon. She is not eating much, and is thin. I want her evaluated to see where she is in the kidney failure stage. Thank you, and I hope everyone is able to navigate this mess. Smiley Frustrated

Honored Contributor

Tuesday Evening Greetings

Sammycat... I am greatly impressed with the binders that you and DH put together of all of the countless  posts and photos that comprised your beloved Schmoo thread.  Hoping that Chubby is continuing to eat and is being a good boy!

Tissyanne... Sending tons of positive thoughts and very special prayers to your precious Sugarbear and lots of Comfort Hugs to the both of you:

((((((((Tissyanne & Her Sugarbear)))))))

Sending more special prayers to all of the other precious frbabies and homeless animals who are still in need.

Wishing Sammycat,DH,KS and the Pawsome Clan a peaceful night.

---------------------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Esteemed Contributor

Tuesday report:  You know, the obliteration of the original Schmoo thread has me down a bit. I won't give up on requesting the Q either reinstate or at least archive it for view.  Yet I won't kid you, it felt like my Schmoo, in some ways, died all over again.

And then this evening, I saw Newtoallthis's post of her love for this thread and all us friends here.  And I read Tissyanne's plea for prayers and positive thoughts for her dear, dear Sugarbear as she goes to the vet tomorrow to see where she stands in her battle against kidney failure.

And like my kitty who inspired this post, I, too, caught the survivor bug:  we need to stay here, if only for each other.  That's what we're about here.  Sharing good times and keeping hope alive in tough ones.

So as we join in prayer for Sugarbear, let's think of the fighting spirit of a newly adopted geriatric cat named Chubby, also with kidney failure.  He's swatting back the best he can, and in his finer moments, he does a "pole dance" on his scratch pole as he swats at a string -- reminding of another kitty fighter I still carry in my heart:

Schmoo Chubby pole dancer.jpg

Trusted Contributor

I am so glad everyone is still posting and hope we never stop. Praying for Tissyanne's Sugarbear and hope the vet can help her tomorrow.

Sammycat wow those binders of all of The Schmoo tales are amazing.

SInce the new forums Ithe print when I type is very small and i hav trouble with my eeys so I may have even more typos,lol.

We do not remember days,we remember moments.
The Rainbow Bridge!!!
Trusted Contributor

Hi Sammy, The entire missing thread for our Main ManSchmoo has me down too, but we can always continue, we have built too much for this to get us down. 

BJ, Hope your feeling better, and continued prayers for Sugarbear.. Have a Blessed day friends (Hug)

P.S. thanks so much for the info on how to post a picture.  i will give it a try tonight and see if I can share my Precious ones Mr. Joey and Jake!

Honored Contributor

I took my sweet Sugarbear today, and her bloodwork had actually showed a slight improvement. The bun is 42, and the creatinine is 2.3. So he gave her a steroid and B12 shot. She is still taking Acodyl, and 1/4 teaspoon Miralax each day. She did growl, but overall she was pretty good considering they were sticking her with needles. I thank each of you for the prayers and well wishes. Sammycat, thank you as always. Cat Happy

Honored Contributor

Sammycat, I am troubled also that our Schmoo thread has been dismanteled. I am hopeful that QVC will at least restore what is left to Pet Lovers. I agree that we can all continue to post here and support each other, as that is what the kitty fighter would do. Let us all do the famous kickstand, and just relax. Chubby is sooo cute, and he has a lot of play left in him. Smiley Very Happy