Esteemed Contributor

That Schmoo, he is one tough kitty fighter -- 2.0

[ Edited ]

Monday report:  Hello, Friends.  Things are not what they were, but let's remember who brought us here in the first place...the indomitable Schmoo!

On a separate thread, I'll ask the Q team to move the original Schmoo thread back here to the Pet Lovers section, and whether they'd consider restoring it in its entirety.  They did make an effort to include the very first post for us, and not completely erase the thread -- for which I'm grateful.  I'll also keep bumping the old thread and place a link there to this one so everyone can find their way to us.

In the meantime, keep the eye of the tiger:

Schmoo Beastie.jpg

Trusted Contributor

Re: That Schmoo, he is one tough kitty fighter -- 2

Thanks Sammycat. I am so upset over this but I will find you where ever you  may go. Like Sister Sledge sings,We are Family!!! Mr Schmoo brought us together and nothing will tear us apart.

@Sammycat1 wrote:

Monday report:  Hello, Friends.  Things are not what they were, but let's remember who brought us here in the first place...the indomitable Schmoo!

On a separate thread, I'll ask the Q team to move the original Schmoo thread back here to the Pet Lovers section, and whether they'd consider restoring it in its entirety.  They did make an effort to include the very first post for us, and not completely erase the thread -- for which I'm grateful.  I'll also keep bumping the old thread and place a link there to this one so everyone can find their way to us.

In the meantime, keep the eye of the tiger:

Schmoo Beastie.jpg

We do not remember days,we remember moments.
The Rainbow Bridge!!!
Esteemed Contributor

Re: That Schmoo, he is one tough kitty fighter -- 2

Hi Beauty, I'm glad you found "Schmoo 2.0."  Hopefull, they'll move the old original thread back to this area as I requested.

Honored Contributor

Re: That Schmoo, he is one tough kitty fighter -- 2.0

Sammycat..

So glad that you saw my other post and that you have started a new Schmoo thread!!! Love the photo of sweet Schmoo under your name.

I am beyond angry with what the Q did to the forums and posts...they have obliterated so many of them and have made it impossible to find others.

I posted my feelings (in a polite manner) on their FB page and noticed that I wasn't the only one to do so.

Wishing you,DH,KS and The Mighty Clan a wonderful day.

Sending more special prayers to all of the precious furbabies and homeless animals who are still in need.

--------------------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Trusted Contributor

Hi Friends, Not loving this change, but all that counts is finding Precious Schmoo Man and our clan.  ((Hugs to all))

Honored Contributor

Hi Sammycat, I found you. I am so glad to see we are still able to connect. Mr. Schmoo is looking out for us. We can do it. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Heart

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Monday evening report:  Greetings, Friends in the Clan of Schmoo!  We are still here and with the help of DH, who is a website programmer/administrator himself, I'm working my way through the new system to continue to bring you the Schmoo thread. You're all too important to me not to go at it full throttle!

Many years ago, a poster suggested I print the Schmoo thread to read later, after he had died, as a way of healing. As his journey unfolded and the circle of friends in support of Schmoo and our family grew, I realized I should save it. I wanted a record of our phenomenal friendships and Schmoo's story so I could cherish everything you said to us and one another...and so I could write Schmoo's story someday.

So fear not:  I printed every single reply, comment, photo -- all of it....all the way up until midnight last night.  And to back me up, DH created a PDF of every single page.

Here they are now, what DH and I call the "Encyclopedia Schmootanica," binders of all posts in the Schmoo thread (some not even in the binders yet).  There's a closeup of binder #1, which shows the first installments. 

And so, similar to the way I used to write at the end of my daily post:  "And we're grateful YOU'RE with us another day!"  And you are:  you're with us, always and always:

Schmoo binders.jpg

Schmoo Binders 2.jpg

Honored Contributor

I am glad to see your post tonight, and those binders are quite impressive. Love Schmoo's photo on them, and certainly I am grateful to be here another day. Woman Very Happy This thread is certainly one to build upon again. These are the ties that bind. Smiley Very Happy

Trusted Contributor

I love this thread, each of you and your beloved pets!