Trusted Contributor

That Central Park incident...

So distressing to watch that poor cocker spaniel being abused on that video. I'm so grateful its been given another chance, but can't help but wonder what the poor thing endured in that woman's home behind closed doors. 

⚓️
Trusted Contributor

Re: That Central Park incident...

I think that I am missing the news here.

The Supreme Happiness Of Life Consists In The Conviction That One Is Loved.
I come from the beautiful and sunny Athens Greece
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@LoveMyBaby 

I was wondering how she got to adopt this furbaby anyway?????? 

Don't they check out who they let adopt these poor furbabies ???

Thank God he is back at the shelter..........(i think)  

Trusted Contributor

@MalteseMomma wrote:

@LoveMyBaby 

I was wondering how she got to adopt this furbaby anyway?????? 

Don't they check out who they let adopt these poor furbabies ???

@MalteseMomma 

Unfortunately these ppl can probably be very deceptive and sly. (Same with the foster care system for underprivileged babies and children). 

But that video truly shows what a vile person she is. Dog was so distressed during that ordeal. 

⚓️
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I don't think the dog suffered but his mama really lost it.  She later apologized but got fired from her job anyway.  She had no business walking the dog in the park off leash.  The man was right in asking her to leash him.

People are under a lot of stress nowdays and don't always react well.

THE VIDEO OF THIS INCIDENT IS ON THE CNN WEBSITE IF ANYONE WANTS TO SEE IT

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@LoveMyBaby wrote:

So distressing to watch that poor cocker spaniel being abused on that video. I'm so grateful its been given another chance, but can't help but wonder what the poor thing endured in that woman's home behind closed doors. 

@LoveMyBaby I read somewhere that after the incident she returned the dog to an animal shelter.  I have no idea how old it was or how long she had it.

Honored Contributor

There must be two incidents,  I live in NY and I have not heard of this one.

There was an incident with a woman with an unleashed dog and a man asking her to put it on a leash, she escalated the incident into a racial one

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Super Contributor

@LoveMyBaby wrote:

that video of that poor dog made me sick to my stomach. that one plus the Minneapolis one. 

Trusted Contributor

@haddon9 wrote:

@LoveMyBaby wrote:

@LoveMyBaby I read somewhere that after the incident she returned the dog to an animal shelter.  I have no idea how old it was or how long she had it.

@haddon9 

I don't either ( know how long or how old the dog was). I was just elated to read last night that it was returned. Its really hard to watch her choking the dog. 

⚓️
Trusted Contributor

@I am still oxox 

I believe it's the same incident. She surrendered the dog to the rescue agency after this happened.