Valued Contributor

Thank you all for sharing your furry babies with us...

[ Edited ]
  • I just need to say, when you share your fur kids here, you inspire  with your devotion and love..I am so excited to do the happy dance with you when they are better, @hoosieroriginal , @candys mine , so happy the day was happy and encouraging . You all have had lots of prayers heaped on you, so powerful along with your devoted hearts, how could your prayers not be heard ?I send you  my admiration of your beautiful hearts,what  lucky little sweethearts  hold you  near .I hope your days are filled with so much happy  you are surprised and  amazed at  this gift.Thank you all for sharing you are  incredibly  blessed Love ,hugs and fuzzy little heartfelt  joy..Maryann
Respected Contributor

Re: Thank you all for sharing your furry babies with us...

@Still keeper of the koi wrote:
  • I just need to say, when you share your fur kids here, you inspire  with your devotion and love..I am so excited to do the happy dance with you when they are better, @hoosieroriginal@ , @candys mine , so happy the day was happy and encouraging . You all have had lots of prayers heaped on you, so powerful along with your devoted hearts, how could your prayers not be heard ?I send you  my admiration of your beautiful hearts,what  lucky little sweethearts  hold you  near .I hope your days are filled with so much happy  you are surprised and  amazed at  this gift.Thank you all for sharing you are  incredibly  blessed Love ,hugs and fuzzy little heartfelt  joy..Maryann

@Still keeper of the koi - Thanks Maryann - my face lights up every morning when I see Sedona's face.  She and Story have such a bond now.  Story, although only 5, has taken the role of mama to Sedona (16).  It's very sweet to see.  I tell Story every day what a good mama she is.  She's so gentle with Sedona and watches after her.  And Sedona loves Story so much, follows her like a little puppy everywhere.  They are sweet to watch.  Story has become such a blessing in my life, she's such a gentle giant (greyhound).

Respected Contributor

Re: Thank you all for sharing your furry babies with us...

@Still keeper of the koiThank you.  and I Do mean Thank YOU.  Your posts here have a way of poping up at just the right time to shed a little warmth, light, comfort, perspective that puts me on the right track when I start thinking sad thoughts.  Trinket agrees as she just hopped up beside me and nudged my hand as I type this, like she's saying yes, tell her, tell her so from me too!  It's always a bright spot to hear from you Maryann.  Enjoy your evening.