Reply
Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 7,645
Registered: ‎03-28-2015

If you have pets....I read the TSV can be toxic to them.....just a heads up...

Honored Contributor
Posts: 25,929
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Actually , they are also toxic to people if you get the sap on your skin. When you trim them you MUST wear rubber gloves.

Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,120
Registered: ‎04-17-2015

A huge percentage of flora are toxic to cats and dogs.  Everyone should make sure to check with their vet or check on-line before purchasing plants.

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,162
Registered: ‎08-01-2015

Toxic to kids I imagine too. Thanks for the heads up. Is up to the consumer I guess to educate oneself as to any hazards or contraindications before buying a product. They also don't tell you on presentations that the Nuface  is not supposed to be used on persons with Pacemakers....some other products too have cautions but is not mentioned on air. Ever since the Nuface I educate myself on products before I bring them home. Is so cold today I'm not iin the mood for flowers or plants so no lily for me....LOL