Respected Contributor

I just looked again and there are some dog owners that are going to have wet jammies if they let their dogs out wearing them.

There is too much fabric underneath.

But I guess jammies are for bed and pictures and not to venture out for a bathroom call.

Do you agree?

Esteemed Contributor

EWWW......you're lucky if they just get wet....and not soiled......catch my drift?!  

Honored Contributor

Definitely, OK for the girls.  They do curve upward over the tummy area, so they might be OK for the boys.  

Esteemed Contributor

Back when I kept dogs instead of cats, some dogs like to wear similar garments in the house during winter.

Before letting them out I'd bring the bottom hem up to the collar and tuck it in. Looking down at the dog's back i'd see the inside of the garment.

Then just slide it back down when the dog comes in.

Easy peasy.

Honored Contributor

It looks like it curves up so that wouldn't be an issue.

My dog refuses to wear anything.  I've tried in the very cold of winter when we go for walks but if I put anything on her, she refuses to move.  LOL 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: TSV Dog Jammies

[ Edited ]

@Lipstickdiva   mine wouldn't tolerate anything like this until his last few years, when they needed extra warmth & cushioning over spine and hips.

They would've loved this TSV, especially Nipper and Shorty.

Honored Contributor

There are kids without jammies.  

Esteemed Contributor

I have a parka-type coat for Belle when she goes outside in the snow. Everything else gets wet from rain r snow because she is low to the ground...

I am going to skip buying this...we don't do Family Christmas pictures...

Respected Contributor

I cannot get my Doxies in pjs .   They hate them and prefer to get under blankets.  I do have some light weight coats for them to wear on really cold days when it is cooler down on the floor.  Pjs are usually made so boys can eliminate without wetting their garment. 

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Trusted Contributor

Re: TSV Dog Jammies

[ Edited ]

None of my former dogs allowed me to dress them in jammies, tutus, jackets, boots etc. I did try for a picture a few times but nope...not having it LOL Then again they all were Dobermans! Do ya think thats why? No fun LOL