Respected Contributor

@Foxxee  No problem! It's a vey cute dog illustration and thank you for sharing it with us! Smiley Very HappyHeart

Regular Contributor

Re: TRIED TO DRAW MY DOG!

[ Edited ]

@Foxxee wrote:

@Lovestheshores wrote:

That's strange...after doing a google search I've seen this exact photo/drawing online on various websites.

scratch head

@Lovestheshores 

No, it's not strange.  I did not draw the dog, but I didn't think some would think I did based on my past memes.  Mostly, the titles come from the owner of the photo I paste.  

Most often when a meme is posted anywhere, it has been around the block with the title by the original owner of the meme.  

My intent is never to take credit for a meme.  I'm just passing it along to others.

However, I can see  how some here interpreted this one as a drawing I did.

Apologies for the confusion.  

Spin it any way you want, glad you owned up to it though. Perhaps you should have orignally posted that you DID NOT draw it in your first post so you didn't have to go back and edit it with the truth.

Egg Face

Honored Contributor

@Lovestheshores wrote:

@Foxxee wrote:

@Lovestheshores wrote:

That's strange...after doing a google search I've seen this exact photo/drawing online on various websites.

scratch head

@Lovestheshores 

No, it's not strange.  I did not draw the dog, but I didn't think some would think I did based on my past memes.  Mostly, the titles come from the owner of the photo I paste.  

Most often when a meme is posted anywhere, it has been around the block with the title by the original owner of the meme.  

My intent is never to take credit for a meme.  I'm just passing it along to others.

However, I can see  how some here interpreted this one as a drawing I did.

Apologies for the confusion.  

Spin it any way you want, glad you owned up to it though. Perhaps you should have orignally posted that you DID NOT draw it in your first post so you didn't have to go back and edit it with the truth.

Egg Face

@Lovestheshores

A Forum member scolding another member for an oversight.  How unique.  

Respected Contributor

@Foxxee 

Not a problem at all.💝🌸. I enjoyed the post very much.