Honored Contributor

THE PET CHAT CORNER SEPT. 7 - SEPT. 13

It's a new week and a new thread. It might be about pets,it might not. Welcome one and all! Newcomers...introduce yourself,make a drink,pull up a chair and join us. We're a little niuts...but nice nuts!

--------------------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Honored Contributor

Re: THE PET CHAT CORNER SEPT. 7 - SEPT. 13

Monday Morning Greetings

Wishing all of my PCC Cyber Sisters a fabulous day and that it marks the beginning of a week that brings each of you much happiness,good health and lots of pawsome stuff! :-)

If any of you will be traveling on this Labor Day holiday, I hope that you get to your destinations and back home again safe and sound. :-)

Valued Contributor

Good Morning Beastie and ALL my friends here at PCC!  Beastie, Thank you for your faithfulness and for sharing so much love with, not only all of us here on PCC, but so many furbabies as well!!!Cat HappyHeart

(((((Beastie)))))((((((CRG))))))(((((Panda)))))(((((Doxie)))))(((((Luv)))))(((((Skylark)))))((((((Apple & Libby)))))((((((Sheltie))))))((((((ALL PCC friends)))))

Love, hugs, and prayers to my cyber sisters and their furry families!!!

Esteemed Contributor

I just noticed a Pet Chat Corner and decided to join in. Since 1977, my husband and I have adopted beagles. We now have Madeleine Pamela, Maddie for short. We rescued her when she was three, after her elderly pet parents could no longer take care of her. She's the perfect dog for us, the most affectionate beagle we've ever had. She does have the typical beagle willfulness but we're used to that. She loves being outside, and bringing her in is always a chore. She has trained us to give her a little treat before she'll cross the threshold into the house. The other night she had an upset stomach at 1 am. We had to clean up...not a pleasant experience. Maddie felt fine after that and immediately fell asleep. We were up for hours. Nevertheless, I can't imagine life without a dog.

Respected Contributor

Happy Honking Monday

Welcome to the pet chat  vivian. Beagles do train you kind of like my dachshunds train me. They have to have a cookie for performing outside!

doxie

Valued Contributor

Welcome (((((((Vivian and Maggie)))))) !!!  This is a nice Corner to hang out onCat Happy

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hope everyone here had a nice relaxing Labor Day weekend.  Ours was nice but it's been so awfully hot the last week.Today  we took Angie for a hike in the woods,big mistake. Way too hot but we made it,lol.  We don't take Daisy for walks,she's too high strung and is miserable and makes everyone miserable.  But she's our little love just the way she is.

Welcome Vivian and Maddie.  Beagles are such characters.  My late MIL had one she adored. 

Hugs back to Barb! Beastie,thankyou for starting us off. 

Hi to Doxie,Panda,Sheltie,Ncchnge, Cornergang,LuvSpaniels, Apple and anyone else I may have missed.  Have a great week.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Esteemed Contributor

Good morning to  Vivian and Maggie and welcome to the Pet Chat corner  forum!  Hoping all of you had a nice relaxing Labor day weekend. I am kind of empty nesting. Tanya went back to school last Thursday. [Veternary school] and Libby started school this morning. She was so grown up this morning when she  told me to go home she wanted to find her own classes and friends this morning. I am alone this morning [working at home] Just me and our four fur babies. They miss Libby and Tanya too. It is too hot today to spend at the dog park so we will hang together in the AC this morning. Have a nice week everyone!

Honored Contributor

Vivian Florimond wrote:

I just noticed a Pet Chat Corner and decided to join in. Since 1977, my husband and I have adopted beagles. We now have Madeleine Pamela, Maddie for short. We rescued her when she was three, after her elderly pet parents could no longer take care of her. She's the perfect dog for us, the most affectionate beagle we've ever had. She does have the typical beagle willfulness but we're used to that. She loves being outside, and bringing her in is always a chore. She has trained us to give her a little treat before she'll cross the threshold into the house. The other night she had an upset stomach at 1 am. We had to clean up...not a pleasant experience. Maddie felt fine after that and immediately fell asleep. We were up for hours. Nevertheless, I can't imagine life without a dog.

Welcome to the PCC family Vivian...and Maddie too! :-)

This is a very friendly,Troll Free thread and we always love to have new peeps join us...so I do hope that you'll post again real soon.

I'm Mommy to five kitties...Tabitha,Samantha,Olivia,Henry and Jack....all of whom I rescued.

Super Contributor

Image result for photo of sun setting . shore

Hope your day was filled with peace and serenity.

Welcome Vivian & her sweet beagle .... Beastie is

correct, the PCC forum is a safe haven~~a place

to "meet and greet" with inspiring ladies~~exactly

what one needs after a challenging day!