Esteemed Contributor

Re: THE PET CHAT CORNER SEPT. 28 - OCT. 4

Doxie, thinking of you and the furkids.  Seeing the news,it looks so awful.  Keep us aware of your safety.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Valued Contributor

Hoping for a happy Friday and wonderful weekend to all!

CRG- I must admit I can't remember the names-I went back and tried to figure the pet names and wrote them down so my prayer list would be correct!  Chemo has not been kind to my memory!

Panda- I hope you are enjoying your 1st graders- Hugs for Heidi!too.

Doxie- keeping you in prayers hoping that you get some relief in your neck of the woods.

Luv-thanks for the pups' names.  They are beauties for sure!

Apple-I hope your Libby is enjoying her 8th gr. year so far.

Skylark-I'm from Lexington, MO (on the Kansas City side of the state)  I remember visiting St. Louis as a little girl and getting stuck for about an hour in the elevator going up in the Arch with my Dad and cousins!!!

Beastie-Here's hoping your crew is feline fine!

My radiation treatments have started so, please pray that they go well!  Happy Fall to ALL!!!

Love & hugs to all PCC friends!!!!Cat HappyHeart

Super Contributor

So many needs here on the PCC forum …. this adorable pup is sending greetings to you all of the PCC 'Sisters' ~~ !

Image result for thinking of you  . card .  dog

And to Ms. BRB and Panda … I know the “road” you have been traveling on has many twists and turns … but remember:   I Peter 5:7
Valued Contributor

Thank you so much Luv. I am so blessed to have such wonderful support here so my road isn't so lonely. Thanks to all PCC friends!

Honored Contributor

Friday Evening Greetings

Thankfully Hurricane Joaquin won't be slamming into the NY Metro area this week-end but instead will be heading out to sea. There were many who were worried that he would leave the same destruction and devastion that Sandy did when she hit this area 3 years ago this month.

Wishing all of my dear PCC Sisters a very peaceful night and a very mellow and furbulous week-end. :-)

((((((((((((HeartGROUP HUGHeart))))))))))))

--------------------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Respected Contributor

Hello to my dear PCC friends and furbabies,

This has been a rough end of the week for us.  DH and I were rear ended on the way home on Wednesday.  We were stopped at a traffic light.  Never heard any brakes but we were hit mostly on the right hand side.  My lower back was sore for two days afterwards.  Finally, it does feel some better today.  I made a doctor's appointment for Monday afternoon.

Have a blessed Sunday, everyone!

Hugs, prayers and love!Heart

Panda

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Honored Contributor

Sunday Morning Greetings

Panda...

You and your DH truly had an Angel watching over you. I'm so grateful that neither one of you were serioulsy hurt and hope that you're no longer in any pain.

Wishing all of my dear PCC sisters a very peaceful and blessed day. :-)

--------------------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Esteemed Contributor

@Doxie wrote:

I am going to start building an ark. We are experiencing flooding all around me. It is supposed to continue through the weekend. We have had 4 deaths so far in flooded cars. It is so scary.

Happy HonkingThursday. I hope everyone is having smoother weather than I am.

doxie

doxie... Be safe! Prayers to you and everyone in your area.

Esteemed Contributor

@Pandalady wrote:

Hello to my dear PCC friends and furbabies,

This has been a rough end of the week for us.  DH and I were rear ended on the way home on Wednesday.  We were stopped at a traffic light.  Never heard any brakes but we were hit mostly on the right hand side.  My lower back was sore for two days afterwards.  Finally, it does feel some better today.  I made a doctor's appointment for Monday afternoon.

Have a blessed Sunday, everyone!

Hugs, prayers and love!Heart

Panda

You did have a angel protecting you and your husband. Hoping your back feels better. Take care.

Esteemed Contributor

The storm has caused us many problems .. we have had no power for two days. And then our heater went out. Thank goodness the rains have stopped our heater is fixed,  the winds are still strong here in my neck of the woods and we have numerous trees down. Someone in my community once again reported me for rescuing our "feral" cats. We have adopted them and they come [come and go] in the garage for food and water. We got close enough to put collars on them and now once again I have to explain myself. I am very angry I know the women who reported me and she has too much time on her hands. People should really mind there own business not my business. Have a good week all and be careful out there.