--------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Honored Contributor

Re: THE PET CHAT CORNER SEPT. 18 - SEPT. 24

Image result for enjoy the week imagesImage result for cute pet images

Honored Contributor

Image may contain: text

Happy Wednesday to all those who love pets.

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Purrs-Day Afternoon Greetings

Wishing all of my fabulous PCC sisters

an equally fabulous remainder of the day!HeartWoman Happy

Happy Last Day Of Summer!Cat Very Happy

(((((SISTER HUGS)))))

-----------------------------

Esteemed Contributor

@doxie1 any news on your girl? Thinking of you both. 🐕💙

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Esteemed Contributor

@beastielove    "what a trooper you are and have 'always' ~been~, my treasured friend" .. "and so identical to our -OUR- dear friend @Tissyanne" Heart

Even though I don't come on to your Pet Chat Corner, (or anyone's forum) every day..does not mean I am lost in the fog somewhere else..'that's not me'..favoring an one -to one forum following. I enjoy visiting several other

*forums / threads often when time permits.

We have been close friends and...to >*definitely* Tissyanne for 6 years, now.

Both of you have the the best of any gentle heartfelt human beings that I know without meeting.

I am also, sending out loving thoughts to your, our, MY @dooBdoo many Heart'S' of appreciation for her undivided attention 1 year ago when KittyCream was becoming worse... ` just before we knew she had squamous cell carcinoma of the entire oral cavity`.

*dooBdoo was there every day trying to help and I never -ever- forgot that. I knew,then, there was something very wrong, even though the 4 / different/ -8 trips to the pet hospital never heard me when I defied their amateur education, telling [each]  they were off course.

Volunteers:

Great job and God Bless the ones that never 'stop'.

I am not here as often as many due to my profession and daily issues with life / death / situations.

I believe that __shows__  from from  `s i x` years ago, Woman Surprised something close to (maybe) 3,000+ post...i ain't here as many......often, although I write to speak, but the postcard pics are also~ very special.

I did promise to come over and visit last month so here I am...with loving THANK YOUs  for all of the work you have done, either saving little homeless kitties, doggies and all that breathe under your blanket of concern. you are very special to me. 'if i say nothing else- know that"!

HeartYou ~ACT~ and waste no time with 'those' whom seem  (to me) maybe what many others skirt around with others, only to dream to do, but I understand most.... we all try. We TRY~

Everyone should take a minute to know and appreciate you. Sending a mere hug-that should be a mountain, a heaping mountain of graditude for +all+ that you do helping those that depend on you that have no voices. 

God loves you and so do I.    NAES

Honored Contributor

HAPPY FALL YA'LL! Have a great day.

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Respected Contributor

Oh no, I am not ready to say goodbye to summer ...

Honored Contributor

NAES wrote:

@beastielove    "what a trooper you are and have 'always' ~been~, my treasured friend" .. "and so identical to our -OUR- dear friend @Tissyanne" Heart

Even though I don't come on to your Pet Chat Corner, (or anyone's forum) every day..does not mean I am lost in the fog somewhere else..'that's not me'..favoring an one -to one forum following. I enjoy visiting several other

*forums / threads often when time permits.

We have been close friends and...to >*definitely* Tissyanne for 6 years, now.

Both of you have the the best of any gentle heartfelt human beings that I know without meeting.

I am also, sending out loving thoughts to your, our, MY @dooBdoo many Heart'S' of appreciation for her undivided attention 1 year ago when KittyCream was becoming worse... ` just before we knew she had squamous cell carcinoma of the entire oral cavity`.

*dooBdoo was there every day trying to help and I never -ever- forgot that. I knew,then, there was something very wrong, even though the 4 / different/ -8 trips to the pet hospital never heard me when I defied their amateur education, telling [each]  they were off course.

Volunteers:

Great job and God Bless the ones that never 'stop'.

I am not here as often as many due to my profession and daily issues with life / death / situations.

I believe that __shows__  from from  `s i x` years ago, Woman Surprised something close to (maybe) 3,000+ post...i ain't here as many......often, although I write to speak, but the postcard pics are also~ very special.

I did promise to come over and visit last month so here I am...with loving THANK YOUs  for all of the work you have done, either saving little homeless kitties, doggies and all that breathe under your blanket of concern. you are very special to me. 'if i say nothing else- know that"!

HeartYou ~ACT~ and waste no time with 'those' whom seem  (to me) maybe what many others skirt around with others, only to dream to do, but I understand most.... we all try. We TRY~

Everyone should take a minute to know and appreciate you. Sending a mere hug-that should be a mountain, a heaping mountain of graditude for +all+ that you do helping those that depend on you that have no voices. 

God loves you and so do I.    NAES

My dearest NAES...

For me there is no such thing as a mere hug!

It's a hug and that's what counts!

You also don't need to apologize for

not posting on this thread on a regular

basis.You post when you can so...no worries!

I'm the same way on many of the other

threads that I usually post on.

God loves you too and of course so do I!

HeartWoman Happy

Wishing you a blessed day,my cherished friend.

(((((NAES)))))

-------------------------------