Honored Contributor

THE PET CHAT CORNER SEPT.14 - SEPT. 20

It's a new week and a new thread. It might be about pets,it might not. Welcome one and all! Newcomers...introduce yourself,make a drink,pull up a chair and join us. We're a little nuts...but nice nuts!

--------------------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Honored Contributor

Re: THE PET CHAT CORNER SEPT.14 - SEPT. 20

Monday Morning Greetings

Wishing all of my dear Cyber Sisters a very pleasant day and that it marks the beginning of a week that brings each of you much happiness,good health and lots of pawsome stuff.

Sending more special prayers and Comfort Hugs to Winocat...a very kind,gentle, and loving soul who posted on this board for years...who tragically not only only lost her home to the fires raging in Northern California...but two of her precious and beloved kitties as well. Please go to beauty junkie's thread for more information.

(((((((((((((WINOCAT))))))))))

-------------------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Esteemed Contributor

Good morning to all who post and there fur children. I was very saddened to read about Winocat this morning. Let us all send her prayers. She is a very good friend to the animals and a lovely poster as well.  Godspeed to her and all the folks effected by the fires in California.

Esteemed Contributor

Good Morning, it's a beautiful morning here. I hope you all are enjoying this type of weather. DH  and I have a few little trips planned coming up. Going to St. Louis to see granddaughter at school, then to So. Ill. to son and his little one. Then to the Upper Peninsula of MI.  So blessed to be able to leave furkids with DD, she loves them and no worries for us.

So sad reading about Winocat.  I can't watch any coverage of those fires,so horrible. Can you imagine what that's like? Saying prayer for Winocat and everyone in that nightmare.  Special thoughts for the brave people fighting those fires. 

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Valued Contributor

Beastie Thank you for your faithfulness and getting us going!   Good evening PCC friends!!!!  I am lifting you all up in prayer!!!!  My heart aches for Winocat and those devastated by the fires. I tried to enjoy my pets today it was upper 80's here today and Blondie spent quite a bit of time trying to catch a little lizard. She was so focused but unsuccessful. Dixie was busy watching over me, then she would have to check on Blondie. So she was back & forth. Sami spent her day relaxing. It's going to be an interesting evening as it is thundering right now. No one likes the rumbles!  Well hug all your furbabies!!!  Thanking God for my (((((((PCC friends))))))) Purrs, wags and licks!!!!

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Happy Tuesday!  Prayers for my PCC friends and for those in the west dealing with the fires.  Sad news in my area this morning.  Please pray for several families in Houston, Tx  There was a school bus accident this morning and right now at least 2 precious girls have lost their lives.  Times like this it is so hard to understand, but I pray that during such times, we just need to lean on our Lord God  to see us through.  He promises to be with us.  Cherish every moment today and everydayHeartsending lots of love, hugs, and prayers for each of you and your families (furry members, too).

Super Contributor

With the fires in CA, and news of the TX bus accident--my heart is heavy tonight.  And noticing someone is missing from our group…Sheltie Mom--hope she will be returning soon. 

To all perusing the PCC thread this evening—have a blessed good night, and an encouraging day tomorrow!

Image result for cartoon of moon & cat

Esteemed Contributor

Just checking in.... Hoping that all of you are feeling well and your fur babies too. I am also missing Sheltie mom. Hoping she is okay and will post soon.. so a shout out to ..Sheltie! Have a good day everyone!Woman Happy

Contributor

Greetings to all on this Wednesday!

My heart is heavy hearing about the school bus accident.  May the families and friends be sustained with strength during this most difficult time.  The fires and personal loss is so devastating!  Prayers go up for all!  I can not even fathom in these two situations what these people may be experiencing.  My heart aches for them.

I hope all of you surely can find something beautiful and pleasant with your day even knowing people have such trials as this to be dealing with.  Enjoy and be thankful for your blessings. 

CRG

"This is the day the Lord has made.  Rejoice and be glad in it!"

Embroidered sunflowers.jpg

Valued Contributor

Good evening to all!!!! First day of fall is just around the corner!!! I love the fall-cooler temps and beautiful colors!!! CRG last week I believe you mentioned HS football- love it!!! I was a cheerleader way, way back in another lifetime! My DD was a twirler and my DSIL played HS and college football. Exciting times-great memories!!!Right now my hometown team is 4-0 my dad and uncle love to go to the games. I listened to last week's game it was fun!!! Well, need to get going love, hugs, and prayers to all!!!