Honored Contributor

Re: THE PET CHAT CORNER SEPT. 11 -SEPT.17

@Desertdi Sending love and positive thoughts to your precious KTF as she visits the vet today.

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

Image may contain: cat, meme and text

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

@Puddles    Many thanks!    We are off to the kitty doctor in about a half hour.    Mothercat is pretty nervous right now.............. di

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

ACG • ARTistic Kitten GIF • New game • 2 funny Kittens playing "Kitties in boots" 1-2

Honored Contributor

≈^••^≈     MeeeeYOWeeeeeeee!      The kitty-doctor says I only have a low-grade infection.........nothing worse..........     I've gained a few ounces, too!  Still have to take the medicine for another week, tho..........but things are looking up!      Kitty the Fuzz 

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

desertDi wrote:

≈^••^≈     MeeeeYOWeeeeeeee!      The kitty-doctor says I only have a low-grade infection.........nothing worse..........     I've gained a few ounces, too!  Still have to take the medicine for another week, tho..........but things are looking up!      Kitty the Fuzz 

That's furbulous mews Cuz!

We think that a nice big juicy roasted

chicken will help to get rid of that

infection...and will definitely taste

much better than the medicine!Cat LOL

Hugz

Samantha,Olivia,Henry & Jack

Cat HappyCat HappyCat HappyCat Happy

-------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Honored Contributor

@Desertdi Kitty the Fuzz deserves a treat with that medicene.Cat Happy

Respected Contributor

Hello Honkers. I hope all is well with you. I have been back in and out of the hospital and am trying to get to a new normal. Liebchen can use some of your prayers and thoughts . She is in the hospital and may need surgery. I of course am a basket case.

Greta is missing her buddy and came to me looking sad. I asked her what would make her feel better. She left and went to the kitchen. I thought she was ging to examine her food/treat locker also known as a trashcan. She came back in the den with a CAN of chicken. She went in the cabinet and helped herself to the can. I had to laugh.

doxie

Esteemed Contributor

Good morning! Been out of the  loop for awhile. Godspeed to the folks and our members who live in the storm areas of  Florida and Texas. A shout out to our BJ who lives in Florida hoping you got though the storm okay. God bless!