Esteemed Contributor

Re: THE PET CHAT CORNER OCT. 5 - OCT. 11

@Pandalady wrote:

Happy Saturday to my PCC friends and furbabies,

Thank you so much for the thoughts and prayers for me and my DH this week.  It's been hard and busy but we know that this is a blessing in the long run.  My FIL was basically bed ridden, going blind and we believed had onset dementia.  My DH said yesterday that he thought maybe his dad prayed to the Lord not to let him become a burden on the family any longer so God called him home.  Again, thank you to all of my sweet friends here!

Hugs, prayers and love!Heart

Panda

Dear Panda.... I believe your husband is right and I also believe that God gave him that thought to comfort him in this sad and difficult time. Continued prayers to both of you. God bless!

Contributor

Panda~

Sharing the tears of your household. 

Although it is tough losing a parent, I am glad you are finding some comfort in the fact that your FIL is now free of his broken body. 

I am sure there are many memories to hold close in heart for always to comfort as well.

Grief is quite the season to process, so I will keep all you on my prayer list.

Love & hugs to you and yours'~

CRG

Contributor

Apple~

Yikes!!!!

I am glad you escaped your close encounter unharmed!

Stay safe and be cautious!  Our prayer list is getting long enough!  We don't need to add you with a coyote attack on it yet!  Good grief!

Take care!

CRG

Respected Contributor

I hope all you honkers had a restful day and are recharged for tomorrow.

Happy Monday!

doxie

Valued Contributor

1. Ok,  I do realize that I am replying to last weeks thread, I am a little disco!mbobulated right now and am trying to catch up here and there. 
  2. Panda, I am so sorry for your families loss.
  3.  Why is it putting numbers at the beginning of each new paragraph?
  4. Doxie, love hearing about the shenanigans! Lily says Greta should come visit - or do online how to videos
Respected Contributor

Whoaaaa  sheltie! Look at all the syllables in that word!

I thought wou were making a list with the numbers. You know I would like to see some of Greta's online videos. I am glad you enjoyed the shenanigans. It is time to go to the duck pond again. My brother came to visit and sat in a chair. He really seemed surprised to have  a dog on top of his head. I saw it coming in slow motion but coukd do nothing to intervene. Greta saw a fresh new, vacant perch (person) and she launched herselfinto the air. It was amazing how high she was sailing through the air. I do not know if it was the excitement of a fresh new perch that made her overshoot the lap. I will never forget the look on my brother's face as he looded and saw a furry object coming at his head. I do not think I have ever seen such big eyes on a person. She landed on his head and spun her butt around so she was perched on top. I had a flash of a picture on the Daniel Boone hats except it was a live dog hat. I was laughing so hard I could not lift a finger to take a picture. My brother removed his hat and she sat in his lap.

Today we go for her first pedicure.......this should be interesting.

doxie