Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Re: THE PET CHAT CORNER OCT. 5 - OCT. 11

@Pandalady wrote:

Dearest PCC friends, Please pray for my DH this week.  His 75 year old father passed away this morning, suddenly, in his sleep!

Hugs, prayers and love!Heart

Panda

Of course... prayers sent to you your husband and all of his family and friends. I am so sorry for your loss. God bless!

Respected Contributor

Thank you, apple and all my dear friends, here.  Tomorrow will be a sad day, for sure.  Your prayers and thoughts are very muh appreciated by DH and myself!

Love to you all!Heart

Panda

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Valued Contributor

HeartHeartPanda-Lifting you, DH, and family up in prayer-hugs((((((((Panda & her DH))))))))HeartHeart

Honored Contributor

Panda...

Please find a sense of solace and comfort in the fact that all of your PCC Cyber Sisters will be with you and your DH today in spirit to help the both of you get through the day.

(((((((((((PANDA & HER DH)))))))))

---------------------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Valued Contributor

Sending peace, love, hugs and prayers to all of my PCC friends!

Honored Contributor

Friday Afternoon Greetings

Wishing all of you a very pleasant remainder of the day, a peaceful and mellow evening and a fabulous week-end! :-)

(((((((((((((HeartGROUP HUGSHeart))))))))))))

--------------------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Respected Contributor

Happy Honking Saturday everyone. It appears I was not missed. Panda, I am glad that no one was hurt in the accident and I am sorry about you husdand's loss. It is so tough to loss someone.

skylark- How is your crew?

sheltiemom- it was good to see your post.

brb- I hope all is well with you

The delinquents are hanging in there. Greta is so BAD. I came in the house and she was on the furniture appearing to be using the computer. It was logged in. I am going to have to watch for packages since she may have ordered online. She has learned to open the door and goes outside. I have to keep the doors bolted now. She is always glad to see you, even when she is ssmpling the trash. She is so sweet that she will share with you. I think of how much she counted on trash for survival and just ry to continue correcting her. It will be a slow process. She breaks you heart with her being so eager to find love. Liebchen is so happy to have her since she has figureed out how to jump on a cupboard, open it and serve treats to Liebchen.

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.

doxie

Valued Contributor

Doxie, Your Greta is a bit naughty, but sounds delightful! Lol I'm sure Liebchen is enjoying all of her antics! It sounds pretty entertaining at your place (even if you are not home) I've often wondered what my bunch does besides lay around and Blondie does like to chase squirrels & lizards. Lol
Here's hoping everyone finds something about their weekend to enjoy. ((((((PCC friends))))
Respected Contributor

Happy Saturday to my PCC friends and furbabies,

Thank you so much for the thoughts and prayers for me and my DH this week.  It's been hard and busy but we know that this is a blessing in the long run.  My FIL was basically bed ridden, going blind and we believed had onset dementia.  My DH said yesterday that he thought maybe his dad prayed to the Lord not to let him become a burden on the family any longer so God called him home.  Again, thank you to all of my sweet friends here!

Hugs, prayers and love!Heart

Panda

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Esteemed Contributor

Just wanted to wish everyone a blessed Sunday! Enjoy the beautiful fall weather everyone!Woman Very Happy