Esteemed Contributor

Re: THE PET CHAT CORNER OCT. 30 - NOV. 5

@Puddles  thank you for the update on Butterfly.  Miss her sweet posts.  I'm keeping her in my good thoughts.  

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Esteemed Contributor

Hoping everyone is well.....and the posters who are not blessings of health and healing thoughts sent out to you. The pictures of the animals are so cute and funny. Have a blessed Sunday all.Cat LOLCat Wink

Honored Contributor

Puddles wrote:

@beastielove I'm forwarding this part of a message left on the Sidewalk Cafe thread:

"Good morning,

I’m Butterfly’s friend. I want to thank you for your prayers and positive energy sent my way. I’m feeling much better thanks to our shared friend although she credits God for my healing.

Butterfly isn’t feeling well and her frustration is at an all time high. She was refused service at the urgent care yesterday and told to see the the doctor that prescribed the medication she had an allergic reaction to. The doctor who prescribed the medication told her to take Benadryl for her reaction because she she is allergic to the other antibiotics used to treat the infection she got from a medical facility. She drove home in tears and talked to her husband. Her husband was having painful back spasms and started to shake all over and blacked out.

She has been struggling for months now with sad news, medical issues and obstacles.

I know Butterfly would appreciate your prayers at this time. If you’re not a person of faith she would like positive energy and healing thoughts.

I specifically wanted to tell Beastielove that Butterfly was heartbroken and saddened to hear the news about Tabitha. 

I read your post Beastielove because I watched Butterfly break down sobbing and leave the room. She talked to me of her admiration for you and everything you do for your beloved kitties at your home and at the shelter. I ordered balloons in pretty pastel little lady colors and the balloons had a message printed on them. The balloons read, We will miss you until we see you again, Love Mom, Samantha, Olivia, Henry and Jack. There was a purple butterfly printed on the opposite side of the balloon bouquet. Butterfly says you will know why for reasons I don’t know."

Puddles

Thank you so much my dear friend

for forwarding this post to me. I'll

try to find it on the SC thread as well.

My heart aches for our beloved Butterfly

and I was brought to tears when I read

how the death of my precious Tabitha

affected her and for the beautiful

balloons that she had made for my girl.

Butterfly obviously remembered how

I had stated in several posts on the

SC thread that I always send balloon

bouquets to my Mom and my Dad on

their birthdays and that when I can

no longer see them I know in my heart

that they have recieved them in Heaven.