Esteemed Contributor

Re: THE PET CHAT CORNER OCT. 26 - NOV. 1

Good morning to all and there furry babies. Woke up to the loss with the Mets this morning and still lagging about with the hour back and all. So still a blessed Sunday as always ... have a great Sunday...and enjoy the beautiful fall foliage and the beautiful temperature's.Woman Very Happy

Respected Contributor

As we enter in the month of November and the season of Thanksgiving, I just wanted to tell all of my dear friends here and furbabies that I am thankful for each one of you:  Beastie, Sheltie, brb, CRG, skylark, LuvMySpaniels, doxie, apple, QsZoo, sharke, desertdi and all other friends who visit!

Image result for i am thankful for

Hugs, prayers and love!

Panda

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Panda. That was beautiful-you are so sweet!!!!I am thankful for my friends on the Pet Chat Corner too!!!

May God bless ALL my Pet Chat Corner friends and furbabies!!!   Love, hugs, and prayers!!! 

Respected Contributor

@brbfromTX wrote:

Panda. That was beautiful-you are so sweet!!!!I am thankful for my friends on the Pet Chat Corner too!!!

May God bless ALL my Pet Chat Corner friends and furbabies!!!   Love, hugs, and prayers!!! 

Thank you, brb!  Blessings to you dear for you are a ray of sunshine!  How are you feeling?  I know your babies are wrapping you in the warmest furry hugs!

I'm not short...I'm fun size!