and/or to the members of your families

or to your precious furbabies who are

in need.

(((((HeartSISTER HUGSHeart)))))

--------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Respected Contributor

Re: THE PET CHAT CORNER OCT.14 - OCT.20

Oh no, not Monday already ... but it's National Dessert Day !

October 14

Image result for animated . national dessert day   . dog

Honored Contributor

Have a great week!

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

Image may contain: cat

Happy Tuesday friends!Heart

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Esteemed Contributor

I have been out of the loop for a few days due to something bad that I ingested. I hope everyone is well. 

Honored Contributor

@apple1964 wrote:

I have been out of the loop for a few days due to something bad that I ingested. I hope everyone is well. 

@apple1964 

Hope that you're feline meow-ch better ASAP! Cat Very Happy

--------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Honored Contributor

Image result for angel hugging cat images

Honored Contributor

Gilley

Respected Contributor

Hallelujah I was able to log in!

@MoJoV  - HAPPY BIRTHDAY! May your next voyage around the sun be more spectacular than the last with fewer speed bumps and more scenic vistas! Remember to celebrate for 30 days so you are not finished with that birthday cake yet! The world is a better place because there are people like you in it. I hope you had some delicious cake. Maybe you should have many delicious cakes. I had some caramel cake with some butter rum icing. It was very good. I had to get it out of the house good if you know what I mean.

Everyone aka my Honkers,

I hope the cooler temperatures are bringing peace to your lives with plenty of scattered joy from your pets.

I have been out of again due to medical issues but hopefully I am back now until the next crisis.  Liebchen had another bout with back issues and gave me a scare.

Here is a funny. I went to check on Liebchen in the  care unit and was in the waiting room. There was a lady across from me with a crate that looked like it had a cat in it. People came in and walked by the crate and ignored it . All was quiet. Then a bouncy bubbly lady popped in the door like Tigger in Winnie the Pooh. I had a feeling something was going to happen.

The bouncy lady was having difficulty staying in one place waiting to be served. Her gaze locked on the crate. I thought no but was not quick enough. She leaped in front of the crate and put her face in the door to the crate saying "hello kitty kitty kit" That animal came to life with a leap and a loud yowwwwwwllll. The cat moved the crate which cause it to fall off the bench. The bouncy lady shrieked, "@%$#@@&" and jumped backwards. She ran into a lady and knocked her down which caused her to let go of her dog. The disgruntled cat was loose and not happy. I grabbed the dog and  yelled "cat". That alerted the staff there was a loose  cat. Everyone came to life to shut doors and block escapes to keep the cat in one area. Some others helped the lady up . She was OK and glad that I had snagged her dog. The cat owner was frantically trying to contain her cat and apologizing to everyone. That cat was fast and could get in a small space. One of the vet techs came out and was amazing at wrangling the cat. She made this strange sound and moved one hand which got the cats attention. Then wham she had the cat in a full body hug. I expected the cat to be ready to attack again. She kept making that noise and the cat totally relaxed in her arms. It was wild. As my heartbeat was calming down I looked at bouncy lady. She was still standing there with no emotion about what had happened. She did not apologize or try to help. She did look at the receptionist and say, "are you ready for me?"

It was all I could do to keep my mouth shut and not say, "there is not way we are ready for you". I looked at the owner and felt bad because she was taking the blame and apologizing still. That is when I said, "It is not your fault that someone got in your cats space. They should be apologizing to you"

I went through a range of emotions. I do have to admit that I laughed when I saw the shocked look on Bouncy's face as she leaped to save herself. Then I was mad she did not respect the animals space or the owner.  Then I was shocked that she had no response for what she caused. There are times my life is so out of control that I think it would be good to be like Bouncy. After seeing this I realized that is not what I would like wither. I need to be grateful for the blessings and hardships I have.

Lessons learned

1. Do not poke a bear with a stick

2. Sometimes it is better for the cat to stay in the bag.

3. Be prepared for all sorts of crazy if the cat gets out of the bag.

4. Some people just do not think

doxie