Contributor

Re: THE PET CHAT CORNER OCT.12 - OCT. 18

October is breast cancer awareness month.  I am pretty sure we have all been affected in some way by this disease as fighters, supporters/caretakers of those fighting, losing loved ones, perhaps "sweating bullets" waiting for that call of the results of that "irregular" reading or biopsy results and hearing all is well... and then the sigh of relief.  I do not think there is one sister on here that has not worn a pair of these shoes.

I know I had sweat the bullets for that call back in 2000 for biopsy results, and then again several years later for an irregular reading. 

I currently support through daily prayer 2 lovely, wonderful ladies with their journey as they go through treatment.  brb you are the one lovely ; )

I have also lost a few to this disease.

I am here to tell you of one inspiring lady in my life... This month is the 12th anniversary of the death of my dear grandmother.  She had breast cancer during her lifetime.  She lived to be 100+.  Needless to say, breast cancer did not win the race during her life! 

Faith, Hope & Love to ALL Sisters & ALL the Sisters Who Matter in Your Lives!

Take care of yourselves~

CRG

Pink ribbon pumpkin.jpg

Contributor

beastie~

I will simply say, I totally agree with your entire post to luv concerning Moses.

luv~ Moses is where he is to be ; )  You both are blessed : )  He sure is dear!  (sorry handsome)  Hope he and Gabby starting "blending".

Respected Contributor

Corner-  great punkin!

Everyone get your chest presses. It is too close to me also but I dream of a day of no cancer for anyone.

I hope everyone is ready for Hump Day

doxie

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

CRG Thank you so much for your sweet, sweet words.

Dear PCC friends-My Stage 4 Lobular breast cancer with metastasis to the bone unfortunately was undetectable through regular mammogram imaging, so ALONG with getting your mammogram-do self checks and if there is anything at all different or just not quite right don't let it go. The "mark" on my breast was not a lump The cancer presented itself as a "mosquito bite looking mark" that didn't go away. My dermatologist actually did a biopsy and found the breast cancer. We all should pay attention to our bodies and be pro-active. Sending love, hugs and prayers to ALL. 

Happy to be surrounded by my DH, DS, my pups and kitty and my PCC friends-letting DH do the dishes & take over the pets' bedtime routine-turning in early. Love to all! ((((((((((PCC friends))))))))

Respected Contributor

You ladies are the best.  brb, thank you for opening up about your experience.  I had to make a return visit this year for a follow up mammogram.  I have a 7mm mass on my right breast.  However, they are fairly certain that it is not cancer.  I have benign tumors on other organs (kidneys, lungs, etc...).  They want me to follow up in 6 months to make sure though.

Hugs, prayers and love to all PCC friends and furbabies!Heart

Panda

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Valued Contributor

More prayers for my teacher treasures:  CRG & Panda Enjoy this season with your students. I know the and closer it gets to the holiday seasons the crazier it can get. I pray for peace and calm so all can learn. 

Panda- I am still praying for your DH and for your health as well. Take care sweet Panda

Again love, hugs, and prayers to ALL my PCC friends 

Esteemed Contributor

Good morning all and the fur babies too. Still having some problems with this website had to sign in over and over again. I am here and hope this post goes though. Happy  fall to everyone. This is my favorite time of the year just before all the holiday's.Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

Thursday Morning Greetings

Just stopping by to say "Hello",to wish everyone a fabulous day, and that I hope that all is well with each one of you and your precious furbabies too. :-)

-------------------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Respected Contributor

Happy Friday everyone.

doxie

Valued Contributor

Wanted to stop by and give a quick hug to my Pet Chat Corner friends!  It's a beautiful day in our neck of the woods today and supposed to be all this weekend!  Blondie is out basking in the sunshine.  Sami is curled up on the couch on her favorite arm rest.   Dixie is keeping a close eye on me as I was getting around this morning!  May God bless you and your furbabies!  Big Texas sized hugs to ALL!!!

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((PCC friends)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))