Honored Contributor

THE PET CHAT CORNER OCT.12 - OCT. 18

It's a new week and a new thread. It might be about pets,it might not. Welcome one and all! Newcomers...intoduce yourself,make a drink,pull up a chair and join us. We're a little nuts...but nice nuts!

------------------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Honored Contributor

Re: THE PET CHAT CORNER OCT.12 - OCT. 18

Monday Morning Greetings

Wishing all of my dear Cyber Sisters a very pleasant day and that it marks the beginning of a week that brings each of you much happiness,good health and lots of pawsome stuff!

--------------------------------------------

Esteemed Contributor

Well, i finally feel a little more confident about walking our dogs since my close encounter with the coyote last week. I always walk with my DD or my DH cause we have four rescue dogs. And now there have been other sightings from other neighbors and we all meet up and walk together and carry big sticks or tree branches. for safety mostly for the dogs because I did some research about coyotes they are more afraid of people and will take off running if you make a loud noise. So we carry noise makers as well. We have a small group of women and there dogs so we are a lively group. LOL... safety in numbers they say. Have a good week everyone!

Super Contributor

Happy Columbus Day dear friends…..

My ‘Moses’ will be fasting for his vet appt. to make him “less alpha”—he chases my 13-year-old Himalyan (Gabby) on a daily basis and she's exhausted.

This was the photo I placed on the "For Free" bulletin board—but sadly, he was not adopted, so reluctantly, I became another cat-mom.

Sharons samsung cell pix 037.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

@LuvMySpaniels wrote:

My ‘Moses’ will be fasting for his vet appt. to make him “less alpha”—he chases my 13-year-old Himalyan (Gabby) on a daily basis and she's exhausted.

This was the photo I placed on the "For Free" bulletin board—but sadly, he was not adopted, so reluctantly, I became another cat-mom.

God bless you for adopting him and giving him  a wonderful "forever home" From one adopted mother of four pawsome rescue dogs... you have made my year!

Contributor

beastie~ thank you for your faithfulness for a wonderful start to a beginning of another week!

apple~ sounds like you have come up with a wonderful plan to be keep everyone safe on your walks.  Fantastic!

luv~.adorable pic, thanks for sharing. Congrats on becoming another cat mom.  Looks like that is how it is to be : )

I have the day off of school, a.k.a. work (LOL), here in PA, and the day is beautiful!  My 4 dogs are loving it!  Of course, I sort of like having a Monday off too ; )

I hope this week will be a peaceful one for all of us.

Enjoy!

CRG

Esteemed Contributor

Good Morning everyone!  Its a spectacular day here.  I hope you all are enjoying nice days.  Seeing pictures of the flooding in the South is so awful.  Can't imagine what the people and animals are enduring.

DH and I take Angie for a walk in the woods near us almost every day. We never take Daisy,too high strung,nutty when we meet people or dogs. Yesterday I felt bad always leavin her behind. We took her,she of course went ballistic on meeting another dog..and they had cut down all the sticker bushes on the sides of the path. Well she walked over them and her hairy little paws were encrusted. What a nice evening pulling them out.  Never again. Angie just rolls her eyes at Drama Daisy.

Luvs,what a sweet kitty.  So glad he has you now and hope it calms down around your place.

CRG,have a nice day off.  And the other teachers here,too. Well deserved. 

Thank you Beastie for keeping us on. 

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Honored Contributor

LuvMySpaniels wrote:

My ‘Moses’ will be fasting for his vet appt. to make him “less alpha”—he chases my 13-year-old Himalyan (Gabby) on a daily basis— and she's exhausted.

I truly believe that "Moses" was sent to you by Divine Intervention and that you were meant to be his forever Mommy. He's quite a handsome boy and looks a bit like my Henry.  :-)

I have five kitties...all of whom I rescued at different times over the years. They had all been dumped/abandoned and Divine Intervention meant for our paths to cross so that I could save their lives.

I'm quite grateful that nobody repsonded to your For Free posting (I know that you meant well). That sweet kitty could have wound up with a sick animal abuser or used for bait in an illegal dog fighting ring.

Please post back with any updates.

-------------------------------------------

Respected Contributor

Happy Monday to my PCC friends and furbabies!

We had teacher workday today.  I went to school a 1/2 day to prepare my lessons for this week and then went to two fun classes.  It will be good to see the children again and get back to normal. DH is doing better this week.  We both appreciate the thoughts and prayers last week from this wonderful group!  God bless you all and have a blessed week ahead!

Hugs, prayers and love!Heart

Panda

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Valued Contributor

It's almost Tuesday!  It was good to hear from everyone. Glad the week is starting off so wellCat Happy

Luv your Moses is quite the handsome fellow and a blessed one too. 

Everyone is in my prayers! 

((((((((((PCC friends))))))

Love, hugs, and prayers.