Respected Contributor

Re: THE PET CHAT CORNER NOV. 20 - NOV. 26

My dog, Brandy, is having a tough time.  She's been on meds for a cough for quite awhile and it is getting better.  A week ago I noticed she started limping and not putting weight on her left rear leg so got her into the vet.  They took xrays and she has a pulled ligament and is on meds for that.  Yesterday I noticed she was having trouble with her right rear leg, hobbling around or just plopping down to rest.  Today she is a little better and I hope she continues to improve.  I cried on and off all day yesterday thinking how hard it must be for her and thinking that I'm not ready to lose her.  She's 11 and I've had her for 7 years.  She is the cutest, happiest little girl and I love her to pieces.    Heart     

Respected Contributor

To all Friends at the Pet Chat Corner ....

Image result for animated  thanksgiving  dog

Honored Contributor

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

Catty2 wrote:

My dog, Brandy, is having a tough time.  She's been on meds for a cough for quite awhile and it is getting better.  A week ago I noticed she started limping and not putting weight on her left rear leg so got her into the vet.  They took xrays and she has a pulled ligament and is on meds for that.  Yesterday I noticed she was having trouble with her right rear leg, hobbling around or just plopping down to rest.  Today she is a little better and I hope she continues to improve.  I cried on and off all day yesterday thinking how hard it must be for her and thinking that I'm not ready to lose her.  She's 11 and I've had her for 7 years.  She is the cutest, happiest little girl and I love her to pieces.    Heart     

Sending tons of special healing prayers

to your precious girl and tons of special

comfort hugs to the both of you.

(((((CATTY2 & BRANDY))))))

-------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Honored Contributor

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

For @Catty2's precious Brandy.Heart I hope she is feeling better. I'll keep you both in my prayers.

Respected Contributor

Hope all Honkers had a great Thanksgiving! Healing prayers to the sick furbabies.

Liebchen and Greta are doing well. They are glad to have me home. I made it through the first surgery so maybe 5 to go.

doxie

Respected Contributor

@beastielove

@Puddles

Brandy is doing a little better.  A few days ago she wouldn't even go out in the backyard so I put puppy pads in the house.  So far today she won't go out either.  Hoping that she will later.  I think this will be a slow process.  The vet gave me a month's worth of meds with 1 refill.  Thank you for your kindness!   Heart 

Occasional Contributor

All my kids have 4 paws too. They are the best kids in town!.