Honored Contributor

Re: THE PET CHAT CORNER MAY 15 - MAY 21

≈^••^≈    

A kitty's life is NOT easy.    We are having a cold snap, and I am working overtime trying to keep Old Furless warm.    I better get a nice dinner out of this.    ♥♥♥♥♥♥    Kitty

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Respected Contributor

My dog has been bothered with a bad cough for some time now.  We've been to the vet several times and she's been on meds but it's to the point where it doesn't help anymore.  She has pretty severe coughing fits, like she's trying to hack something up but nothing ever comes up.  There is a group of specialty vets not too far away from me and I think I'm going to take her there.  I know it'll be expensive but I really want to find out what is going on.  My regular vet has taken x-rays and nothing shows up.  There are more extensive tests that a specialty vet can do.  Tomorrow I'm going to call my regular vet and give her an update and ask if she is familiar with the specialty vets practice.  It breaks my heart to see my little (18 lb) Brandy having to go through this.  I've been in tears more than once about this.  Other than the cough she is happy and her usual self.        

Honored Contributor

desertDi wrote:

≈^••^≈    

A kitty's life is NOT easy.    We are having a cold snap, and I am working overtime trying to keep Old Furless warm.    I better get a nice dinner out of this.    ♥♥♥♥♥♥    Kitty

Definitely TWO roasted chickens!!!Cat LOL

Hugz

Tabitha,Samantha,Olivia,Henry and Jack

Cat HappyCat HappyCat HappyCat HappyCat Happy

-------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Honored Contributor

Catty2 wrote:

My dog has been bothered with a bad cough for some time now.  We've been to the vet several times and she's been on meds but it's to the point where it doesn't help anymore.  She has pretty severe coughing fits, like she's trying to hack something up but nothing ever comes up.  There is a group of specialty vets not too far away from me and I think I'm going to take her there.  I know it'll be expensive but I really want to find out what is going on.  My regular vet has taken x-rays and nothing shows up.  There are more extensive tests that a specialty vet can do.  Tomorrow I'm going to call my regular vet and give her an update and ask if she is familiar with the specialty vets practice.  It breaks my heart to see my little (18 lb) Brandy having to go through this.  I've been in tears more than once about this.  Other than the cough she is happy and her usual self.        

Sending lots of very special healing prayers

to your precious Brandy and lots of special

Comfort Hugs to the both of you.

(((((CATTY2 & BRANDY)))))

--------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Esteemed Contributor

@Catty2 hope you find out what's bothering your Brandy.  So worrisome when they aren't feeling well.  But it's encouraging that she seems healthy otherwise. Keep us posted on her.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Respected Contributor

I talked to my vet yesterday and got a referral to a specialty vet (different than the one I had in mind).  Brandy has an appt. next Wednesday and I picked up a copy of her chest xrays today to take with.  She is 10 years old so I hope this is something that can be cured or controlled with meds.   Heart 

Esteemed Contributor

Just wanted to stop by to say hello..... have a great weekend everyone. Sending cyber head and belly rubs to all the animals. Smiley WinkCat Very Happy