Respected Contributor

Re: THE PET CHAT CORNER MAR.9 - MAR.15

@KitTkat 

I am sorry for your loss of Papa Gray. Hopefully you will feel some peace at the wonderful life you gave him and at the thought of meeting him again at the rainbow bridge. It always amazes me how these animals come in my life and take a part of my heart with them.

doxie

Esteemed Contributor

@Puddles 

That was very kind of you....you don't have to know them to pass along your compassionate words directly there.  Thanks for your caring response for these ladies. Heart

Honored Contributor

Image may contain: cat and text

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

Image may contain: cat  @beastielove 

Thinking of you!Heart

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Now I know why there is a "paper" shortage ...

Image result for cat and toilet paper . animated

Honored Contributor

Image result for cat playing with toilet paper gif

Respected Contributor

@beastielove

Are you doing ok?

doxie
Esteemed Contributor

Good morning to all!  Wanting to make everyone smile today. I would like to share what happened to me and Libby when we went food shopping last week. Yes, we have been keeping up with the news. and Libby has been home schooled because of her heart and lung problems for the last couple of weeks She is healthy and we want to keep her that way. Anyway, we get to our local shoprite and the parking lot is packed. Finally we  find a spot and went to get a shopping cart nope all out . Libby and I grabbed four red baskets to carry our order in ... we walk into the store back to back people. We were able to get what we needed except paper products. We got canned foods frozen foods we did not need cleaning supplies or purell. What we needed was toilet paper and paper towels and napkins. We were good on everything else. We went to three other stores..Nothing Nada... Libby got the idea to use wash cloths so that is what we are going to do until this is over or we find some paper products. Libby was watching the adults fighting over these products and she said you know Mom? People are acting silly like children. We both laughed. It was crazy. Stay well everyone! Take care! Cat Very Happy   

Honored Contributor

Image may contain: possible text that says 'Be safe out there ZentoZany'