sisters a peaceful and blessed day

and that it marks the beginning of

a peaceful and blessed week. HeartWoman Happy

(((((SISTER HUGS)))))

------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Honored Contributor

Re: THE PET CHAT CORNER MAR. 12 - MAR. 18

https://www.rover.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/st-patricks-day-863x540.jpghttps://st2.depositphotos.com/3837271/8400/i/950/depositphotos_84003830-stock-photo-enjoy-your-week.jpg

Honored Contributor

quote-pets-180309.jpg

Honored Contributor

18FA929C-8C88-40E3-B134-6B3B5432BBDA.jpeg

Respected Contributor

Respected Contributor

Have a blessed week, sweet friends!

Image result for dachshund st patrick's day images
I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Respected Contributor

I've been giving my dog pills in a little ball of American cheese.  Recently the medication was changed to something that comes in a capsule.  All of a sudden she doesn't want the cheese balls anymore.  I found some Milk Bone pill pockets at the store in chicken flavor.  So far they are working out great for hiding the capsule inside and getting her to eat it.  They are a little large so I break them in half since Brandy is a small dog.  Just thought I'd pass along this tip. 

Honored Contributor

Dear Old Furless and Aunt @beastielove.......just a note to keep you up-to-date...........

Tabitha and I are making each other a clover necklace for the St. Pat's Day Parade.............and guess what?    We only have all 4-leaf clovers here!!!!!!!

Love from Kitty & Tabitha

≈^••^≈

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Respected Contributor

Thanks everyone for your thoughts and prayers. I made it through the surgery again. If everything goes well I should be ok for about 4 weeks.

I took Liebchen and Greta to the vets to stay while I was away. Liebchen is spoiled rotten and did not want to leave me. The tech came and gently picked her up and started smooching on her. Liebchen started wagging her tail and off they went. I still had Greta. She pitched a hissy fit with howling, barking and yelping. I could almost here her say, "what are you doing to Liebchen" I kept trying to calm her down and love on her but she wanted none of it. The tech came back to get Greta and let her loose. She ran through the rooms like she owned the place and went straight to Liebchen. After checking her out they both curled up in a blanket. It did my heart good to see Greta take care of Liebchen. It also reminded me that Schatzie sent Greta to us to be a buddy for Liebchen. It did a lot to ease my feelings of leaving them.

I went to get them when I returned and they bring them to the car for me since I can only lift a fork. These two clowns took off running to me dragging the tech. They were wagging their butts so hard that they could not track straight. This meant they kept running into eachother. It was so funny and made me feel good that someome missed me! They got in their car seat and snuggled in for the ride. When we turned on our street Greta started "wooooing". It is hard to believe she was an unwanted rescue dog.

Happy spring to everyone!

doxie