Honored Contributor

Re: THE PET CHAT CORNER MAR. 12 - MAR. 18

@Desertdiwrote:

Dear Old Furless and Aunt @beastielove.......just a note to keep you up-to-date...........

Tabitha and I are making each other a clover necklace for the St. Pat's Day Parade.............and guess what?    We only have all 4-leaf clovers here!!!!!!!

Love from Kitty & Tabitha

≈^••^≈

Dearest Kitty

Even though your posts bring tears to my

eyes they also bring a smile to my heart

and I always look forward to seeing them.

Sending the both of you precious girls

tons more love filled cyber hugs.Cat HappyCat Happy

(((((HeartKITTY & TABITHAHeart)))))

--------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Honored Contributor

@doxie1wrote:

Thanks everyone for your thoughts and prayers. I made it through the surgery again. If everything goes well I should be ok for about 4 weeks.

I took Liebchen and Greta to the vets to stay while I was away. Liebchen is spoiled rotten and did not want to leave me. The tech came and gently picked her up and started smooching on her. Liebchen started wagging her tail and off they went. I still had Greta. She pitched a hissy fit with howling, barking and yelping. I could almost here her say, "what are you doing to Liebchen" I kept trying to calm her down and love on her but she wanted none of it. The tech came back to get Greta and let her loose. She ran through the rooms like she owned the place and went straight to Liebchen. After checking her out they both curled up in a blanket. It did my heart good to see Greta take care of Liebchen. It also reminded me that Schatzie sent Greta to us to be a buddy for Liebchen. It did a lot to ease my feelings of leaving them.

I went to get them when I returned and they bring them to the car for me since I can only lift a fork. These two clowns took off running to me dragging the tech. They were wagging their butts so hard that they could not track straight. This meant they kept running into eachother. It was so funny and made me feel good that someome missed me! They got in their car seat and snuggled in for the ride. When we turned on our street Greta started "wooooing". It is hard to believe she was an unwanted rescue dog.

Happy spring to everyone!

doxie

Hi doxie

So happy that you came through your

surgery with "flying colors"!

Sending tons more special healing

prayers your way and hoping that you

get stronger with each passing day.

(((((DOXIE)))))

-------------------------------

Honored Contributor

@beastielove    I still "see" flashes of my baby girl peeking around corners..........sometimes, just a shadow crossing the floor.    ♥di

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Esteemed Contributor

@doxie1 your post made me happy!  You're getting back to your wonderfully descriptive posts of old. Yaaaay!!!! 💕

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Esteemed Contributor

@Pandalady all the luck of the Irish from me to you. My grandparents came from Ireland,so it's for real. 🌈🍀😉

Esteemed Contributor

@Desertdiwrote:

@beastielove    I still "see" flashes of my baby girl peeking around corners..........sometimes, just a shadow crossing the floor.    ♥di

Oh,I know exactly what you're saying. I can tell you a,story of a cat of ours who came back to visit. I saw it,NO doubt about it.

Honored Contributor

@MoJoVwrote:

@Desertdiwrote:

Oh,I know exactly what you're saying. I can tell you a,story of a cat of ours who came back to visit. I saw it,NO doubt about it.

@MoJoV      I do believe you.    Sometimes, I have heard a "meow" during a TV commercial.............and then when the commercial re-ran, it wasn't  really there..........di

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

@Desertdiwrote:

Dear di...

I have had many instances in the very

early hours of the morning where I sense

my Tabitha's presence in what was her

favorite spot on my bed...which was

the upper left hand corner.

In my heart I truly do believe that

our precious girls have indeed become BFFs.Cat HappyCat Happy

Sending you lots of warm comfort hugs.

(((((DESERTDI)))))

--------------------------------

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Good morning to all! A shout out to doxie so good to see you posting again dear. You are much loved and missed here. Tanya and Libby send prayers to you also. Happy St Pats day to all. panda and doxie muchHeart

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Woman Happy How lucky you are to have visits from your beloved fur legged love bugs. This is a human story. My dad was a long time smoker he did quit 16 years before he died but, my childhood memories of him were of his smoking. Anyway two days before   he passed I smelled smoke from cigarettes no one smokes in my house, I became annoyed as the smell was getting stronger and stronger as I looked from room to room, I even went outside the smell was not as strong as it was in my house. I went into our guest room where my father stayed when  he visited,  And the smell was very strong in that room. I turned and I have a picture of him framed near where his chair is and I looked at the picture I could swear it winked at me, the smell of cigarettes was gone. I know my dad visited me that day as I know your animals did. Always keep and open mind for these visits they are very rare and very heart warming.