Honored Contributor

Re: THE PET CHAT CORNER JUNE 29 - JULY 5

@Mimi 1883, I pray that your sweetie will be alright.  He is in my thoughts and prayers  Heart Love, SC

Trusted Contributor

@threecees  Thank you. He is the sweetest and best behaved dog ever, not one minute of trouble. He just Has to survive!! I say prayers all day long. 

F/N/A luvstogarden
Trusted Contributor

@Sweet Caroline 1 wrote:

@Mimi 1883, I pray that your sweetie will be alright.  He is in my thoughts and prayers  Heart Love, SC

@Sweet Caroline 1 Thank you! I pray all day long for him. It just Can't be his time. Not yet! I can't let him go!! 

F/N/A luvstogarden
Respected Contributor

Not looking forward to this weekend.  My old dogs are fearful of loud noise.  This past Sun. night at 10 pm fireworks were blasting near my house, last weekend too (it wasn't a holiday or graduation).  What's wrong with these people.  I agree with 'three cees' about fireworks!

Braver Than The Bully

Respected Contributor

@Mimi 1883 

Will be praying for your dog and you.

Waiting for results is difficult, I know.  

Thinking Of You Cards- Dog And Butterfly Painting by Sarah Batalka

Trusted Contributor

@seaBreeze wrote:

@Mimi 1883 

Will be praying for your dog and you.

Waiting for results is difficult, I know.  

Thinking Of You Cards- Dog And Butterfly Painting by Sarah Batalka

@seaBreeze  THANK YOU! Yes, waiting is excruciating. Just keep praying for benign!

Yesterday afternoon, my husband picked up our dog from the vet and stopped at our neighborhood entrance to text me to meet them in the driveway. I couldn't get there fast enough! We actually had about 5 hours of a 'happiness high' that lasted until about 8 pm. I even managed to eat. All too soon reality set in and once again the world stopped. The constant state of anxiety, pounding heart, and difficulty breathing is almost unbearable. I've never experienced anything like this before.

We will do everything in our power to save him! One of the vet's receptionists had the same operation done for her 10 y/o Golden Retriever who had a 5 inch liver mass removed...he is now 13 y/o! There is hope! I won't give up on him!

F/N/A luvstogarden
Honored Contributor

Thinking Of You Dog GIF - ThinkingOfYou Dog Wink GIFs @Mimi 1883 

Thinking of you and your sweet one with positive thoughts.

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

Goodbye June, Hello July

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

@Mimi 1883 

Thinking of your beloved boy

and sending more healing prayers

and positive energy his way.

--------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@beastielove wrote:

@Mimi 1883 

Thinking of your beloved boy

and sending more healing prayers

and positive energy his way.

--------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

@beastielove  Now I'm worried sick that, if the need arises, I won't be able to choose my dog's surgeon. These surgeons are by "referrals" only. One receptionist at my dog's veterinarian office worked somewhere else when her dog had the same type of liver mass removal surgery (3 years ago) that Jett needs. Her dog was 10 at the time and he's now 13! The young woman told me the surgeon's name, I checked and she's definitely still practicing. I told this woman that I want to use the same surgeon. She said, that my vet's office uses a different surgeon group. There are no guarantees that her dog's surgeon would have the same results with Jett, but shouldn't we be able to choose her if we want?! At least we know her surgeon had positive results! 

ETA: I don't want to cause trouble with them, but I have to do what I think is best for Jett! They have zero emotional attachment to my dog, I. Am. His.Voice. !

F/N/A luvstogarden