Respected Contributor

Re: THE PET CHAT CORNER JUNE 29-JULY 5

sheltie-= I noticed that I have to do it one reponse at a time UNLESS I have really good memory. Some days it is OK and some it is not! So many changes to adapt too! hahaa

I hope everyone has a great Tuesday

Prayersare being said for panda's surgery today.

doxie

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]
I know Doxie, it does seem to be the case, unless I log on to the PC and have my iPad open so I can scroll back and forth to see all the posts so I can respond. I just think it makes the thread so unwieldy to keep reading each original post as it is quoted to get to the response.

Although if I just reply to the last post, in this case yours, even though the window says I am replying to you, unless I actually quote you, my post does appear as separate and I could tag different people within it. Still need the PC/iPad to scroll through the posts I think. There are not very many posts per page, and at least on the iPad I haven't figured how how to change that.

Also adding my prayers for our friend panda.
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Hello... OMG I had to sigh in several times before I was able to post and or to read posts to catch up with everyone. I was glad to see Sheltie back and I was also sad that many of our PCC friends are not posting anymore. I was going to be one of them as Ichecked my order status I thought about what good friends you are to me and my family. I am very upset about this new format but, it is what it is.  And Ihave to get used to it. our friendship is more important. And I thought about how we prayed together and laughted together and cried together and I am glad they  QVC did not take it down altogether thank goodness. They could have very well done that and that would have made me very sad and I would be missing you all. I  wish you all a safe and happy July4th weekend! Anna [aka apple1964].Woman Wink

Valued Contributor

Thanks Anna, I'm in about the same boat. Every other day I think the heck with this, but then, like you, I remember it's the people here we've shared so much with that are what's important. Let's just be stubborn and see if we can't keep it going!
Frequent Contributor

Hi everyone,

This is Panda lady's DH, Wayne.  I just wanted to let you know that she came through the surgery well today and is at home resting!  We both wanted to tell you that we appreciate all the kind thoughts, words and prayers from all of you.

Thank you so much from us both!

PS:  Wow!  This place sure has changed since the last time I was on here!

Valued Contributor

Thank you so much Wayne for letting us know our dear friend is at home again and resting! Please give her a very gentle hug or hand squeeze and let her know we are thinking of her - and you - and sending love, hugs and prayers!
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Panda lady wrote:

Hi everyone,

This is Panda lady's DH, Wayne.  I just wanted to let you know that she came through the surgery well today and is at home resting!  We both wanted to tell you that we appreciate all the kind thoughts, words and prayers from all of you.

Thank you so much from us both!

PS:  Wow!  This place sure has changed since the last time I was on here!

Hello Wayne..

Thank you so much for the update and for the good news. So happy that Panda came through her surgery with flying colors! :-)

Please tell her that all of her friends from this board are with the both of you in spirit and in prayer.

--------------------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Esteemed Contributor

Good morning to all here! Well it only took about three trys to get in here this morning so I guess I am getting used to this website [yuck] anyway glad to hear that panda is out of surgery and on the mend thanks to her husband leaving the post this morning. Hope that all is well with everyone and there lovely beasties. Have a great hump day, Anna [aka apple1964]. Cat Very Happy

Respected Contributor

Happy Honking Hump Day Honkers

Wayne- Thanks for the update. We were on pins and needles waiting. You probably were too.

panda- Heal quickly

apple- I am not sure why you are having so many issues logging in. I remember years ago when they did a change that happened to me and it took a while to settle down.

doxie

Esteemed Contributor

Happy July everyone.  Thanks to Pandas DH for the update and so happy for the good news.

Not looking forward to the 4th...Daisy goes ape because of the fireworks. Anybody have that problem here?

Well wishing you all a happy,safe 4th.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth