Regular Contributor

Re: THE PET CHAT CORNER JUNE 25 - JULY 1

Hi everyone!  Looks like a great group here! 

We have 2 collies -- 1 will be 10yo soon, and the other is 3.  We live in HOT HOT Houston, and our pups spend most of their time indoors right now.  They get nice long walks before the sun comes up, then "business" walks during the day as needed.  My hubby grew up with collies, and when it was time for us to get a dog, I wasn't ready for a big dog, so we got the sportscar version, a sheltie! (Obviously I relented eventually since we now have 2 collies LOL)  He is in my profile pic.  He died last year at age 11 of heart disease.  I still miss him so much! In the meantime, we are happy with 2 dogs - I think that is the perfect number for us. 

Both of our collies are show dogs -- the older one is retired as she didn't really like being in the show ring, so she is happy holding down the cushions of our sofa. LOL The younger one just shines in the show ring and finished her championship in 1 weekend.  What a rush! Now she is pretty much retired from the show ring.

Looking forward to having some fun here with y'all!

Honored Contributor

@duster95 wrote:

Hi everyone!  Looks like a great group here! 

We have 2 collies -- 1 will be 10yo soon, and the other is 3.  We live in HOT HOT Houston, and our pups spend most of their time indoors right now.  They get nice long walks before the sun comes up, then "business" walks during the day as needed.  My hubby grew up with collies, and when it was time for us to get a dog, I wasn't ready for a big dog, so we got the sportscar version, a sheltie! (Obviously I relented eventually since we now have 2 collies LOL)  He is in my profile pic.  He died last year at age 11 of heart disease.  I still miss him so much! In the meantime, we are happy with 2 dogs - I think that is the perfect number for us. 

Both of our collies are show dogs -- the older one is retired as she didn't really like being in the show ring, so she is happy holding down the cushions of our sofa. LOL The younger one just shines in the show ring and finished her championship in 1 weekend.  What a rush! Now she is pretty much retired from the show ring.

Looking forward to having some fun here with y'all!

Greetings duster!

Welcome to the PCC! HeartWoman Happy

We love adding new members to our family

and do hope that you'll become a "regular"!

What are your collies' names and

what was the name of your sweet Sheltie?

I have four kitties...Samantha,Olivia,

Henry and Jack..and all are rescues.

Wishing you a wonderful day.

-------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Regular Contributor

@beastielove Thank you for the warm welcome! My sheltie was Jackson.  His birthday was July 4th.  Our older collie is Chrissy, and she was born December 25, and our younger collie is Brea -- she was born January 1st.  So I guess any pups we add to our family needs to be born on a holiday. LOL

Esteemed Contributor

Hello!!!!!!! I LOVE animals too..thought I would post the info for Leaping Bunny..so you girls will know what products to avoid!

http://www.leapingbunny.org/ HeartHeart:heart:

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Esteemed Contributor

@beastielove wrote:

@Pandalady wrote:

Hello sweet PCC friends! 

It has been a while since I posted here!  Although I may not post much, you all are never far from my heart, love and prayers!

Lots of love to you all and your furbabies!

Panda

Image result for happy summer

Panda!!!!

I was so elated to see your post as

it indeed has been quite a while since

we last heard from you.

I do hope that all is well with you and

your DH and that you'll stop by again

real soon! Cat Very Happy

(((((HeartPANDAHeart)))))

--------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Ita...its been a long time...LOVE Panda!!!Heart

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Esteemed Contributor

@Pandalady 💙💚💛💜💗 hope you're feeling good,sweet lady.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Esteemed Contributor

@duster95 Welcome to you and your Collies!  And congratulations on your show winnings.  My cousin used to show Brittany Spaniels and I know how much work goes into showing.

Esteemed Contributor

Now that we've heard from Panda let's hear from our Doxie and make our day! C,mon Doxie,thinking of you .

Respected Contributor

@beastielove@emmysmom@MoJoV@butterfly123

Thank you sweet friends!  It is good to be back!  Love to all of you!!!

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Honored Contributor

Packed, ready to go? and like OMG! get some yourself some pawtastic adorable cat apparel!

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh