Sending your dear boy lots

of warm comfort/healing hugs.

Please deliver!

(((((KRYPTO)))))

--------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Honored Contributor

Re: THE PET CHAT CORNER JUNE 15- JUNE 21

@Puddles, To Puddles, and all!  Hello precious!  My life has been in a whirlwind, to say the least.  But good things are coming to light for me.  Online, I have been watching and loving a show called Escape to the Country.  It's about people in England searching for the perfect home for themselves.  You get to see the most beautiful parts of Europe and the most fabulous homes there.  I think that I would be happy living there.     I love the words they use such as bits, off you go and so forth.  I think about you when I watch it.        I'm so sorry that Butterfly is sick.  I've been praying for her.  Such a beautiful spirit, like you.     Take care of yourself and God Bless you,  Love SCHeart

Respected Contributor

I had the strangest experience today with my girls when I went to do a pickup at Walmart. They are frenchies one is 24 pounds and the other is 18 pounds. They are always strapped in their pup car seat. Two ladies brought the groceries out to put in the back of my Jeep and one said oh no I'm not doing it I'm scared of those dogs. Lily the bigger girl was just squeaking lightly because she was excited to see them. My other girl Lola was just looking at them. 

Honored Contributor

@1Snickers,  Yes, stairs are terrible on the backs of our fur babies.  I hope Krypto feels better each day with your loving care.  Give him a sweet little kiss from me, Love SC Heart

Respected Contributor

@Lali1   My two spaniels act like wild wolves when confronted by strangers, yet they never bark when in a car, only at home.   That Walmart associate should realize Frenchies are really just babies with fur on.

Honored Contributor

@1Snickers   I hope Krypto had a good day. (((((HUGS))))) to both Krypto and Snickers.Heart

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

@Sweet Caroline 1 wrote:

@Puddles, To Puddles, and all!  Hello precious!  My life has been in a whirlwind, to say the least.  But good things are coming to light for me.  Online, I have been watching and loving a show called Escape to the Country.  It's about people in England searching for the perfect home for themselves.  You get to see the most beautiful parts of Europe and the most fabulous homes there.  I think that I would be happy living there.     I love the words they use such as bits, off you go and so forth.  I think about you when I watch it.        I'm so sorry that Butterfly is sick.  I've been praying for her.  Such a beautiful spirit, like you.     Take care of yourself and God Bless you,  Love SCHeart

@Sweet Caroline 1   Hello Flower GIF - Hello Flower Greeting - Discover & Share GIFs

I'm so happy you will be joining us on the summer thread.

I love that you are watching Escape to the CountryYou know my DH is English and we have lived off and on in England over the years. I still catch myself using some of their phrases. We even recently adopted a cat from there.

Thank you for your kind thoughts and prayers for butterfly123. She is a kind, caring soul and we are all praying for her.

Take care my friend and take time to smell the roses. Love you!

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

Have A Great Evening Good Night And God Bless (With images) | Good ...

Respected Contributor

@seaBreeze wrote:

@Lali1   My two spaniels act like wild wolves when confronted by strangers, yet they never bark when in a car, only at home.   That Walmart associate should realize Frenchies are really just babies with fur on.

Your pups sound like mine 😊My girls are 13 months and 11 months old. Normally here at home they are wild. All day everyday they are running wild in and out of the house. I can't imagine how bored they would be if we only had one. In the car the used to fight like crazy so I couldn't take them together. Now they just sit like little angels and when Lily see someone she just makes little squeaky noises at them. 

Honored Contributor