Esteemed Contributor

Re: THE PET CHAT CORNER JULY 29 - AUG.5

@Sassy7356 wrote:

60069485_10158507565379746_3991593539472457728_n.jpg

We need more people like Doris Day in the world. I always was a fan and now after reading this even more so.God bless her sweet soul. I hope there is someone from her family that can keep up her good work.

Respected Contributor

(((Anna, Libby & Dad)))  @apple1964 

I just read your post and am sad that you had to say goodbye to two beloved family members--I know from reading previous posts that your home is a caring, loving place and any pet is blessed to have you as 'family'.  Hugs to you all,

Sharon

Image result for animated flower in water

Honored Contributor

Image result for cat love illustration

Sending everyone a llittle LHeartVE today.

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

Good Morning Happy Friday Quote With A Cute Kitten Pictures, Photos, and Images for Facebook

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

Image result for cartoon

Just peeking in to wish everyone a happy weekend.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Good morning to all! And again thank you all for the posts it has helped our family in this sad time. Yesterday, I was doing some yard work with   Libby and the last of our dogs [2] were out with me. A women that lives in the neighborhood was walking her dog. She must have heard what  happened and she said "I am sorry for your loss" but, you have two others after all" Excuse me I said.. I mean you have two other dogs what does anyone need more then one dog at a time? I could not believe what I was hearing. Libby came up to her and said not missing a beat " All our animals are special and are part of our family and will be missed because they have there own personalities and special ways about them and we will be adopting more. I mean if that is alright with you? The women walked away. Was that too harsh Mom? Nope that was just right. I can not believe some people. I was proud of Libby the way she handled that women.

Esteemed Contributor

@seaBreeze wrote:

(((Anna, Libby & Dad)))  @apple1964 

I just read your post and am sad that you had to say goodbye to two beloved family members--I know from reading previous posts that your home is a caring, loving place and any pet is blessed to have you as 'family'.  Hugs to you all,

Sharon

Image result for animated flower in water

Thank you for your kind words. They mean so much to us at this time.

Honored Contributor

@apple1964 wrote:

Good morning to all! And again thank you all for the posts it has helped our family in this sad time. Yesterday, I was doing some yard work with   Libby and the last of our dogs [2] were out with me. A women that lives in the neighborhood was walking her dog. She must have heard what  happened and she said "I am sorry for your loss" but, you have two others after all" Excuse me I said.. I mean you have two other dogs what does anyone need more then one dog at a time? I could not believe what I was hearing. Libby came up to her and said not missing a beat " All over animals are special and are part of our family and will be missed because they have there own personalities and special ways about them and we will be adopting more. I mean if that is alright with you? The women walked away. Was that too harsh Mom? Nope that was just right. I can not believe some people. I was proud of Libby the way she handled that women.

@apple1964 

Bravo Libby! Well done!

Unfortunately the world is full of

insensitive idiots and unfortunately

their paths cross ours from time

to time.

--------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@beastielove wrote:

@apple1964 wrote:

Good morning to all! And again thank you all for the posts it has helped our family in this sad time. Yesterday, I was doing some yard work with   Libby and the last of our dogs [2] were out with me. A women that lives in the neighborhood was walking her dog. She must have heard what  happened and she said "I am sorry for your loss" but, you have two others after all" Excuse me I said.. I mean you have two other dogs what does anyone need more then one dog at a time? I could not believe what I was hearing. Libby came up to her and said not missing a beat " All our animals are special and are part of our family and will be missed because they have there own personalities and special ways about them and we will be adopting more. I mean if that is alright with you? The women walked away. Was that too harsh Mom? Nope that was just right. I can not believe some people. I was proud of Libby the way she handled that women.

@apple1964 

Bravo Libby! Well done!

Unfortunately the world is full of

insensitive idiots and unfortunately

their paths cross ours from time

to time.

--------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

I was so proud of Lib. In her grief she was able to tell that women off. I just  stood there with my mouth gaping open, I could not believe she has a dog. I feel sorry for that animal. I know some people have no filter.None at all. 

Honored Contributor

Wishing you all a sweet week. Happy Monday!