Honored Contributor

Re: THE PET CHAT CORNER JULY 27TH - AUG.2ND

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

@Puddles wrote:

@Puddles 

Hoping that you're feline much

better and that you're able to go

"fetch" your precious Snow White

from your brother's house this

week-end and bring her back home!

--------------------------------

All of my children have paws  =^..^=

Respected Contributor

August 1 is special for dogs.  I read this in my newspaper this morning (I was not aware this is the day you celebrate your "shelter" dog's birthday if actual date unknown):

August 1 is known as Dogust 1st: Universal Birthday for Shelter Dogs. Thousands of sweet dogs land at animal shelters until they can find forever homes. If you’ve ever visited a shelter, you know the heart-wrenching looks on their faces. But there’s always hope. Back in 2008, the world’s largest no-kill animal rescue and adoption organization, North Shore Animal League America chose August 1 (or “DOGust 1st) as the universal birthday for all shelter dogs, or as it refers to them, “mutt-i-grees.” 

Honored Contributor

Wishing everyone a relaxed Sunday.