Valued Contributor

Re: THE PET CHAT CORNER JULY 20 - JULY 26

Thanks for sharing LuvMySpaniels!  Gorgeous girls!!! How sweet of you to share your furbabies with shut ins. I know that they were so blessed to feel loved on by such sweeties!  

Honored Contributor

Friday Morning Greetings

Wishing everyone a very pleasant day and that it marks the beginning of a fabulous and chill-laxing week-end.  :-)

Hoping that all is well with each one of you and your precious furbabies too and if any of you will be traveling I pray that you get to your destinantions and back home again safe and sound.  :-)

--------------------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Contributor

Thanks for sharing the pics of your cocker spaniels.  I enjoy seeing pics.  I too took my one shih tzu to visit a nursing home until he got a skin condition at the age of 2 which he still has.  I stopped taking him due to this.  Poor guy : (  He is now 14, but the condition has been maintained through the years.  The nursing home visitation was a very rewarding experience.  Since I love dogs, I do hope if I ever end up in a nursing home, someone will be making visits with dogs to brighten my day!

I  hope all of you wherever you live, are have a beautiful, glorious day as I am having here with my CRG!  Enjoy!

"Everyone understands a smile."

Respected Contributor

Happy Honking Friday Honkers

I had a great pyrenees that I took to stay with my grandmother some at a nursing facility. People did a double take because she was so big. I could point at my gm in her chair and say stay and the dog would not let her out of the chair. It was funny because i coukld hear my gm telling the dog she did not have to be like that. The dog was such a gentle giant. We went by another person and they must have thought she was a table because they put their drink on the dog's back. The dog stood still.

Hope everyone has a great day.

doxie

Valued Contributor

Good day to everyone!  We are going to try to stay cool this weekend!  Our heat index is predicted to get as high as 104 degrees!  I believe that Blondie's squirrel friends are even taking a break from the heat!  Not too much activity this morning!  Blessings to ALLCat Happy

Respected Contributor

Just stopping by to say hello on this wonderful Friday to my PCC friends and their furbabies!  Beastie, Sheltie, Doxie, Apple, LuvMySpaniels, skylark, I hope you are all doing well!  Welcome to the Pet Chat Corner CRG, brbfromtx, LostinMt, maestra and all other new friends!  I am sol glad you are here!Cat Very Happy

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Esteemed Contributor

Good morning to all who post here.Well we are back in the house in NJ. And even though we enjoyed being in upstate Ny where it was a wee bit cooler its good to be back in our home in Nj. If people say there is no God they are very wrong becaues we would have all been burned up in the house if we did not begin to notice that something was terribly wrong. The home owners insurance picked up everything and now we have to paint the walls and ceilings which will be done in the fall before the hoildays are upon us. It is nice to see so many new posters to our PCC, I miss our old friends...it is nice to know there are people interested enough to post. Yesterday my toshiba computer just stopped working I brought another one online but, we are alßo going to try to fix the broken one its only a little over two years old ..I have a four year warrenty so we call toshiba tommorow and get the ball running. Take care frienda. Anna aka äpple1964 Typing on Libs tablet is not for me

Valued Contributor

Blessings to all this Sunday afternoon! Apple glad you and your family are safe!
We are enjoying the inside right now, eating hot dogs for lunch and watching the Houston Astros in Kansas City. I grew up and lived 38 years in a small town outside KC and now we live in a small town south of Houston! I am cheering for both teams to do well! All the furbabies are watching too. Sami is in my lap. Blondie is in DH lap and Dixie is at DH feet. Well good evening to all!