Honored Contributor

THE PET CHAT CORNER JULY 20 - JULY 26

[ Edited ]

It's a new week and a new thread. It might be about pets,it might not. Welcome one and all! Newcomers...introduce yourself,make a drink,pull up a chair and join us. We're a little nuts...but nice nuts!

-------------------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Honored Contributor

Re: THE PET CHAT CORNER JULY 20 - JULY 26

Monday Morning Greetings

Wishing all of you wonderful PCCers a most fabulous day and that it marks the beginning of a week that brings everyone much happiness, good health and lots of pawsome stuff! :-)

Also hoping that all is well with you and your precious furbabies too. :-)

Esteemed Contributor

Good morning to all who post here! wishing you only good things for your week. Keep cool!

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Good Morning, Pet People!  Just stopped in to check out the forums and saw this.  DH is out walking the dog and I am enjoying a cup of coffee before our day takes off!

Have a good day and keep those pets cool!

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@tends2dogs wrote:

Good Morning, Pet People!  Just stopped in to check out the forums and saw this.  DH is out walking the dog and I am enjoying a cup of coffee before our day takes off!

Have a good day and keep those pets cool!

Welcome to the PCC! This is a very friendly,TROLL FREE thread and I do hope that you'll become a "regular"!  :-)

--------------------------------

Valued Contributor

Good Morning! We currently have 3 fur babies (2 dogs & 1 cat) Just recently we lost our 16 year old boxer/lab mix Brownie. She lived a full & happy life and passed peaceably in her sleep. Let me introduce our other blessings: Sami Rae, our gray tabby. She was a Christmas gift to our daughter in 1997! Sami is a farm kitten from MO. Next, we have Dixie Joy a 12 year old Austrailian Shep/border collie mix. She was just a few weeks old, wet, and afraid when my husband & daughter nearly ran over her one rainy night and they rescued her. Dixie makes sure everyone is where they are supposed to be-very loving (my niece calls her Lixie because of her kisses) She's a true shepherd. Finally, we have our Miss Blondie Sue. Blondie is a terrier mix that we adopted from the SPCA. She is 5 years old and a delight. My son calls her our little drop of sunshine and she is!!! We adopted Blondie the fall my daughter went off to college. Blondie's favorite past time is chasing her squirrel friends-she's never caught one-I think they enjoy teasing her! I hope everyone enjoys their day today. I need to clean something around here after another cup of coffee my first one got cold while I was typing!!!
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]
Good morning all! Looks to be another hot one today in WNY! We are home this week and are sitting in front of the fans watching The Open.

Thanks for the start up beastie. Hope you and the kittehs are staying cool!

Apple, good to see you. Saw your post about the lightening strike, how horrible. I didn't even know it could take out your wiring like that. Glad you all are ok!

Welcome tends2dogs and brbfromTX! It's nice to meet you! brbfromTX heartfelt condolences on the loss of your dear dog Brownie. 16 years is a testament to the love and care she had with your family.

Waving to Doxie, skylark, Panda, LuvsMySpaniels, QsZoo, Lost, dapet, NChg and anyone I may have missed - not intentional!

Hope everyone and all the fur babies have a good start to the week. Prayers continue, always, for those in need.
Contributor

Good afternoon! 

Welcome brbfrom TX!  I am new here as of last week.  So sorry about your dear Brownie.  I just lost my 13 year old golden Cody 6 weeks ago.  I share your tears.  Grief is a tough road : (  Sounds like your Brownie, as my Cody had a wonderful, loving life : )

Your household sounds like you probably have lots of fun/ busy times with family and furbabies.  How wonderful!

"Everyone understands a smile."

Contributor

@beastielove wrote:

It's a new week and a new thread. It might be about petss,it might not. Welcome one and all! Newcomers...introduce yourself,make a drink,pull up a chair and join us. We're a little nuts...but nice nuts!

"BECAUSE NICE MATTERS  : ) "

Valued Contributor

Thank you to all for condolences on our dear Brownie Kay. Yes, the tears still come now & then-she was a sweetie. Right now Dixie & Blondie are be a hoot! They are hoping my husband accidentally drops a burger. They are so funny! Sami is enjoying our bed covers right now. She is usually right here on the arm of my chair- I guess there's too much in & out for her this afternoon. Smiley Happy