Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Re: THE PET CHAT CORNER JULY 13 - JULY 19

[ Edited ]

Good morning folks... The copper wiring in our walls were hit by lighting we could not use the phone, computer or any other electric appliance in our home. We are lucky the whole house did not burn down. We are living in our second home in upstate NY until we can come back to NJ again . We are lucky we have this second home my father left to us. It is cooler up here and the dogs are enjoying it. The lighting hit the first and second floor. [this home is over 100 years old]. And we paid a lot of money  to rewire it the first time. This time around it will be twice the cost. I am just glad we are all alright. I am  trying to catch up with all the posts here on PCC.  Take care, Anna aka apple1964

Contributor

Re: THE PET CHAT CORNER JULY 13 - JULY 19

[ Edited ]

Hi Everyone,  I'm playing around on the computer when I should be finishing up housework.  I took some vacation time last week and had hoped to get some things done the house but as usual--my plans were overcome by events.  Fuzzy, Annie and Bum are not too pleased with me either because if I'm not working I'm supposed to be waiting on them.  So next weekend I'd better plan on staying home.  Which will be okay as the State Fair opens next weekend which means lots of people in town from smaller towns and the traffic will be annoying.  Especially the part of town near the fairgrounds. 

Hope everyone has a good week next week.