Respected Contributor

Re: THE PET CHAT CORNER JULY 13 - JULY 19

Hello apple. I am glad you were able to sign in. Are you plannoing any summer trips?

Happy Honking Hump Day.

doxie

Super Contributor

Happy Thursday

Hope all PCC friends and your adorable pets are enjoying summer fun …. it’s flying by!  Sorry to read that Apple is frustrated with the log-on dilemma, but I understand …. for me, I only post now using desktop computer …. using Android is painstaking with the new forum. 

My last nine days were exhausting … my DH and DM had birthdays, plus two wedding anniversaries, so needless to say my cake eating days are over until Labor Day!

Honored Contributor

Friday Morning Greetings

Wishing all of you dear friends a fabulous day day and that it marks the beginning of an equally fabulous and totally chill-laxing week-end. :-)

If any of you will be traveling I pray that you get to your desinations and back home again safe and sound. :-)

-------------------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Contributor

@Panda lady wrote:

Happy Monday to my PCC friends and furbabies!

I wanted to wish blessings to everyone and offer prayers for all friends and furbabies who may need them!

Hugs, prayers and love!Heart

Panda

Greetings!

I am new here checking PCC out.  I have been checking out the pet lovers just recently.  I love animals, especially dogs, have 5.  Did have 6.  Just set my my 13 year old golden, Cody free 6 weeks ago yesterday.  It is a tough time right now : (   We have gone through the grieving process many times through the years. 

Since our household has multiple furbabies, hence our name Corner Road Gang, CRG for short : )  They are all precious to us.

That is the short on me on this beautiful Friday!

Smiles & blessings to all! 

Enjoy!

"Everyone understands a smile."

Respected Contributor

Luvmyspaniels- cake eating is not meant to be cut off for so long. You can cut it of for 2 -3 weeks and that is it. I suggest that life is short so enjoy some random sweets. Now it does not work for a serving to be the entire cake...hahahaaa

I hope your days calm down so that you can enjoy them.

doxie

Respected Contributor

Welcome CRG.

It sounds like you have a happy house with all those furbuts. I just lost one of my angels recently and understand the grieving.

Happy Honking Friday Honkers! It is hot and the AC is out for part of the house and I need air conditioning.

doxie

Honored Contributor

@Corner Road Gang wrote:

@Panda lady wrote:

I wanted to wish blessings to everyone and offer prayers for all friends and furbabies who may need them!

Panda

Greetings!

I am new here checking PCC out.  I have been checking out the pet lovers just recently.  I love animals, especially dogs, have 5.  Did have 6.  Just set my my 13 year old golden, Cody free 6 weeks ago yesterday.  It is a tough time right now : (   We have gone through the grieving process many times through the years. 

Since our household has multiple furbabies, hence our name Corner Road Gang, CRG for short : )  They are all precious to us.

Enjoy!

Welcome to the PCC CRG!!  :-)

I do hope that you'll become a "regular" PCCer! 

Please accept my deepest condolences on the loss of your beloved Cody. I can relate to what you're going through as I (as well as all of the others who post here) have been down that same terrible road many times before and will be again at some point as I'm currently "Mommy" to five kittehs (all rescues)...Tabitha,Samantha,Olivia, Henry & Jack.

What are the names of your other dogs? Looking forward to hearing from you again. :-)

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]
Honk! Happy TGIF! LuvMySpaniels, that alone deserves some cake, lol!

Welcome CRG! My condolences on the loss of Cody. It never gets any easier and no matter how many times you go through it, it never gets any easier.
Esteemed Contributor

Good morning,it's going to be super hot here today. It's July so...

So good to read Sheltie and Q's posts...don't hear from you guys enough. I know summer is filled with things to do.

Luvspaniels  isnt it funny how you go for months with no parties and then they all bunch together in one month. 

Hello Cornergang 5 dogs,love that.  I've had 3 but now just 2. You must be one busy lady. Sorry about your loss,everyone here truly empathizes with that pain.

Beastie Doxie Panda and everyone else here I hope you have a restful weekend.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Contributor

@beastielove wrote:

@Corner Road Gang wrote:

@Panda lady wrote:

Panda

Greetings!

Enjoy!

Welcome to the PCC CRG!!  :-)

I do hope that you'll become a "regular" PCCer! 

Please accept my deepest condolences on the loss of your beloved Cody. I can relate to what you're going through as I (as well as all of the others who post here) have been down that same terrible road many times before and will be again at some point as I'm currently "Mommy" to five kittehs (all rescues)...Tabitha,Samantha,Olivia, Henry & Jack.

What are the names of your other dogs? Looking forward to hearing from you again. :-)

Thank you for your codolenceses and the warm welcome!

The names of the rest of my furbabies are Casey 15, Skylar 14, Emma 12, Morgan 7 and Frost 4.  They are all shih tzus excpet for Emma.  Emma is a lab/border mix at best guess...

Cody who I just lost and Emma came from rescues.  Cody was only 3 months old and Emma was about 1 1/2 years old when they joined the CRG : ) 

All the shih tzus I got as pups, except for Frost, she was 2.  I posted her pic on pet lovers, Frost is a Wen Girl! She likes to be washed with that : )  That is how I began looking on here and began to communicate : )