Honored Contributor

THE PET CHAT CORNER JULY 13 - JULY 19

It's a new week and a new thread. It might be about pets,it might not. Welcome one and all! Newcomers...introduce yourself,make a drink,pull up a chair and join us. We're a little nuts...but nice nuts!

-------------------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Honored Contributor

Re: THE PET CHAT CORNER JULY 13 - JULY 19

Monday Morning Greetings

Wishing all of you dear PCC friends a very pleasant day and that it marks the beginning of a week that brings each one of you much happiness,good health, and lots of pawsome stuff! :-)

-------------------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Frequent Contributor

Happy Monday to my PCC friends and furbabies!

I wanted to wish blessings to everyone and offer prayers for all friends and furbabies who may need them!

Hugs, prayers and love!Heart

Panda

Esteemed Contributor

Good morning,everyone.  It was a wild morning here.  Got up early to get the furbutts out before the storm hit.  Sky was green then black.  But all is well now. 

Thankyou, Panda, always appreciate your loving posts.  Hope your recovery is going well and quickly. 

Beastie thanks for starting us off today.  How are all the kitties doing?

Hope everyone has a great start to their week from me Daisy and Angie.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Respected Contributor

Happy Honking Monday Honkers. I hope everyone was able to start their week with no problems.

apple- I am sorry you are having so much trouble signing in. I can understand the frustration. I hope every now and then you can pop in to let us know you are OK.

panda- It sounds like you are healing well. That is good.

Lost and Kel--- go ahead and pop in again sometime.

sheltiemom- Are you savoring the warm weather? I bet it feels kind of nice after the winter you had.

Thanks for starting us beastie. I hope all is well with your crew.

zoo-  how are you?

doxie

Regular Contributor

@Doxie wrote:

Happy Honking Monday Honkers. I hope everyone was able to start their week with no problems.

apple- I am sorry you are having so much trouble signing in. I can understand the frustration. I hope every now and then you can pop in to let us know you are OK.

panda- It sounds like you are healing well. That is good.

Lost and Kel--- go ahead and pop in again sometime.

sheltiemom- Are you savoring the warm weather? I bet it feels kind of nice after the winter you had.

Thanks for starting us beastie. I hope all is well with your crew.

zoo-  how are you?

doxie

Hi Doxie.  Hope you are doing okay with those baby steps.  Hugs.

*I am tired.  It has been 3 weeks of vet visits/tests/etc.  Missy Duo had a lumpectory sent to a lab yesterdaylooking to see if it is cancer, and 4 molar teeth removed. She has a cone collar on and we are both thrilled to be home

*. I thought I was going to have to let her go last week.  The new vet said let's give it a few days and then see what we think. I am glad I did.  She rallied and made it through her surgeries. They still do not have a definitive answer on what made her so sick.

*She will be 12 soon and I treasure every day now.  The rest of the zoo is good.

Hope you are well too.  We will both take one day at a timeSmiley Happy 

Respected Contributor

zoo- I had a funny hair up on my neck feeling about you. I am glad that Missy Duo is improving and hope for good results. It is amazing how fast these little loves can send us over the edge with worry, I will add both of you to the prayer angel. I sometimes think that when they get older they seem to be worse with smaller things and then get  better.  

I bet you are both thrilled with the cone collar.

We have to take one day at a time or we would go crazy. I still hear my grandfather telling me that each day I  wake up, I need to first realize that it is a gift and attack the day with joy.

I am sending some extra hugs and snuggles.

doxie

Valued Contributor

Hi all! Hope that everyone is safe from some of the extreme weather hitting parts of the country. You all know I'm a worrywart, lol. I once saw someone had used that as their call name and I thought, darn, I should have thought of that, lol!

Zoo, it is good to hear from you. I'm glad your Missy Duo rallied, and I hope she recovers well from her surgery. What a stressful few weeks you have had. I will be keeping you and your sweet girl in my prayers.

Doxie, I do not do well in the heat, I kind of melt into a puddle. And people keep saying, well at least it's not snow, but too much of anything is not a good thing! And we are blessed here, it is mild compared to some parts! Hope you and Leichen and this DML are managing to stay cool.

Skylark, I still think of you as Mojo! Hope all is well with Daisy and Angie!

Apple/Maddie, hope I still see you around. I understand your frustration.

Sorry I missed Lost and Kel last week.

Panda, I hope you are healing from your surgery and starting to feel better. Even if I don't post for a while, I keep you and the pet chat family in my prayers.

Beastie, I had to chuckle when I saw that you found the scepter and crown last week. You must have come across the old costume closet. We've been looking for the bear's dancing pole, along with some tassels and a pair of thigh high purple leather boots for years now, lol! There is no telling what will turn up!

Happy Hump Day in advance!
Esteemed Contributor

Happy hump day to all who post here I am glad that I can sign in again... just stopping by to say hello. My hope that all of you are well and your pets too. Godspeed to all of you. have a good rest of the week. I think of you all and still miss all our friends who do not post here anymore. Anna aka apple1964

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

sheltie- I can understand the heat. You  do things differently in the heat for sure. I am having to spend time in AC due to issues going on but that is OK with me. I have been asked to do a river trip for some people but have not decided. I have not been to the duck pond. Part is the heat and issues and part is that it will bring back a lot of emotion. I know I will be goind again because it is a cool place that the critters love.

doxie

pass me a snowcone