a very peaceful and blessed day and that

it marks the beginning of a very peaceful

and blessed week.HeartWoman Happy

(((((WARM SISTER HUGS)))))

-------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Honored Contributor

Re: THE PET CHAT CORNER JAN. 29 - FEB. 4

https://i.pinimg.com/236x/53/3e/b2/533eb2448d135beb98ef1e03a9a2395c.jpghttps://uphans7.files.wordpress.com/2013/03/2md2lx2.gif

Esteemed Contributor

HeartHeartHeartHeart  Have a good week everyone!Woman Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Hello everyone,hope your weeks is starting out well.  Winter is back here after some 50's days. Daisy is back in her sweater,Angie refuses to wear one. Both dogs doing well. I'm still wrangling with Daisy's proposed tooth extraction. I'll have to,though. If it gets infected that will be so much worse on her. Always something.

Our daughter's 14 year old dog hasn't been well lately. Sadly seeing the end coming.😢

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Respected Contributor

I am glad to see January coming to an end.   @skylark I hope that dear dog you mentioned in your post has a few more years left.  My "girls" are almost age 11 and I just wish dogs' longevity were not so short .... they are 'angels' that come into our lives, and then vanish suddenly.

Esteemed Contributor

As some of you  know we have five adopted dogs three are seniors. All have some arthritis... they are 12, 13 and 14 years old now. They are still playful walk okay and eating and sleeping great. All still bark at the mailman. Our 14 year old is losing his hearing and sight now. So he stays close to his four legged buddies and is happy and all are blessed that all our five are in good health except for what I mentioned. Have a good week everyone!Woman Happy

Esteemed Contributor

wrote:

Hello everyone,hope your weeks is starting out well.  Winter is back here after some 50's days. Daisy is back in her sweater,Angie refuses to wear one. Both dogs doing well. I'm still wrangling with Daisy's proposed tooth extraction. I'll have to,though. If it gets infected that will be so much worse on her. Always something.

Our daughter's 14 year old dog hasn't been well lately. Sadly seeing the end coming.😢

I am so sorry to hear this... what is your daughter dogs name we will add him to Libbys prayer list of sick and lost dogs. God bless!

Esteemed Contributor

@apple1964 How sweet and thoughtful you are!  The dog's name is Sunny.  She's a Boston Terrier. She was at the vet today. He thinks it's "Old Dog Syndrome" yes its a real thing.  He said sometimes it lasts 10 days and clears up. She is too dizzy to walk so she is carried outside. Praying she recovers.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Esteemed Contributor

Hello to everyone. 

"...although I'm not on pet forums(as I used to be)..now I am noting back & forth to one of my best and longest friends, @beastielove".

And I did promise you dear friend, I'll be over-soon from 11 days ago. We are having the kitchen rewired for a beautiful -across the ceiling lighting for a range/ oven I have been searching for over two years. FOUND it last week, so now the flooring will be installed after this, today= lighting, then the range arrives on the 6th, 

Sashay, out 8 year old little pampered feline girl that we adopted over ((1.5)) years ago, she ran for a hiding place on the lower level.

The master electricians have been here for [[GOSH]] >4< hours.

Sashay is safe with her food and water and ......all sleeping hide-a-ways that ``no one could find!

The former owner  (he adopted a dog and she came here); said she needed a booster shot last June, so far that has not been done.

I can only think of one way, the large cat carrier big enough for a small dog.

I would never try and carry her, nor would my husband.

But, after the February's snow, sleet and 0 degrees have come & gone, then we will try.

I wanted to ask, you, beastielove, 'what is _ this_ booster SHOT' for?

{{She is 8.5 years

old.}}

Since having over five kitties to adults, from 9years- 18years old, I never heard of a Booster...~~anything~~ ?????

I need not ask YOU, beastielove what are the plans, other than those so worthy volunteer interaction causes BINGO she is doing constantly.

``hugs and head bumps from our Sashay, if I could find her. 

`

Beastielove, THIS IS

AND HAS BEEN A VERY ...........L O N G  day!

Cat Mad, but with a Smiley Happy from me to you.  Heart

"oh, beastielove, do you remember Dorothy TOO TOO? PL's >something"?

NAES

February 02, 2018

Woman Surprised