Honored Contributor

Re: THE PET CHAT CORNER JAN.18 - JAN. 24

@diva1964 

6" Happy Birthday Bone – Petshion Boutique     to Freddy. 

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

@luvmybeetle wrote:

Hi, I'm new to this thread.  We hope you have a wonderful week with lots of yummy treats..............Louie (the avatar), Miss Kitty, Simba, Blizzard, Binx and Olivia.  The best kitties in the world. Ha!

@luvmybeetle  We are so happy you found your way here.

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

Have a Great Week Ahead! | Wishes for a New Start | Have a blessed week,  Blessed week, Happy new week

Happy new week everyone.

Respected Contributor

@beastielove wrote:

@luvmybeetle wrote:

Hi, I'm new to this thread.  We hope you have a wonderful week with lots of yummy treats..............Louie (the avatar), Miss Kitty, Simba, Blizzard, Binx and Olivia.  The best kitties in the world. Ha!

@luvmybeetle 

Welcome to this thread! It's very friendly

and troll free! I do hope that you'll join us

on a regular basis!

I also have a kitty named Olivia as

well as three other kitties (all rescues)..

Samantha,Henry and Jack.

-------------------------------

All of my children have paws  =^..^=

Thank you. Olivia's name complete is Olivia Benson.  I am a big fan of Mariska Hargatay.  Olivia is all white and very fluffy. She looks like the cat on the Friskies cat food can.  She very, very shy. 

Honored Contributor

Happy Birthday (Dog with the balloons) / Birthday postcards / Postcards /  Postallove - postcards made with love

@diva1964      Hey Libby!   I'm sending Happy Birthday Wishes to precious Freddie and sending him some sweet huggins too.  God bless you both, SC

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

FREDDIE!  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@threecees wrote:

Meadow with her candy cane from Santa.

received_1086329701829311.jpeg

@threecees   Sending sweet hugs to Meadow.  Such a pretty girl!  Love, SC

Honored Contributor

@luvmybeetle wrote:

@luvmybeetle     So nice to meet you and your six precious kitties.  I love to hear stories about pet funnies and antics.  Welcome to Pet Lovers!  SC  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Cat Craft and Treat Ideas for Kids - The Idea Room

Good morning Pet Lovers!  I just stopped by to wish you and your furry lovies and wonderful week with wishes of  good health warmth and happiness!  Love SC

Honored Contributor

video 36: Cute ADORABLE kitten tries to steal dog's tongue (as seen on  Ellen!!) - YouTube

Trusted Contributor

@Sweet Caroline 1     Those cookies are so cute!  Did you make those yourself? They look to good to eat! LOL