Honored Contributor

Re: THE PET CHAT CORNER JAN.11 - JAN. 17

Sunday Morning Greetings

Wishing everyone a very pleasant,peaceful and blessed day and hoping that all is well with you,your families and your precious furbabies. Cat Happy Woman Happy

--------------------------------------------

All of my children have paws  =^..^=

Esteemed Contributor

Just  wanted to wish everyone a peaceful and blessed Sunday.

Respected Contributor

Hsppy Honking Sunday everyone. We are not having rain right now and it has me confused since we had rain for so long.

doxie

Esteemed Contributor

@beastielove ...and to all of the great Pet Chat Corner posters~

KitTEE, our little feral female~ that we call ours since last September, did not show all day (Sunday), so I must believe she is staying under the place unknown to us, possibly the addition to a neighbor's front area where there is a small opening. Her last meal from us was about 6p Saturday/ 2 cans of Fancy Feast warmed with a separate bowl of turkey and chicken dry. She left immediately due to the frigid cold.

It's about 10 with tomorrow's temps +windchill 15 before 0. There is snow still on the ground.

I posted about this on another forum because that's about the most serious issue I have had for several days. Not too active this week end.

WE have been alerted by TV weather ... not to leave your pet outside or if you see any to notify the police -there will be a hefty fine. I can not understand how any one person could think of doing such a cruel thing.

Actually it is advisable to not have any of your skin exposed 'if' you do go out. I have witnessed 25 Below 0 and that was brutal. Stay warm if in the Colder than Cold areas. Hello and have missed most. 

Smiles to @ apple64, @ Doxie, @ desertDi, and @Lyn08, along with those I may have missed.

NAES

Later.... and thank you for the thread.