sisters a peaceful and blessed day

and that it marks the beginning of

a peaceful and blessed week. HeartWoman Happy

(((((SISTER HUGS)))))

-------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Honored Contributor

Re: THE PET CHAT CORNER FEB. 5 - FEB. 11

https://www.gths.ca/wp-content/uploads/pet-dental1.jpghttp://dl8.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1593/1593298zcuq11k7hx.gif

Esteemed Contributor

Hi everyone. Hope your week is going well. We're expecting an 8 inch snow storm here this week on top of the 4 inches on the ground. It's turning into a real Chicago Winter. Very cold,too. But it's pretty.

@apple1964 please tell Libby our daughter's dog Sunny is much improved. Shes walking on her own most of the time and eating well. Pretty good for a 14 year old. The vet did day this "old dog syndrome" sometimes cleared up in less than 10 days. 

Thanks to anyone who kept Sunny in their good thoughts!💟

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Respected Contributor

@MoJoV  I am so glad that Sunny is doing well for your daughter. I hope all is well with you as well. I have made it out of the hospital and am foitng to the next one in a few days. It has almost been a year that I have been fighting to survive. I am not as far along as I would like but hoping for improvement. It is amazing how you go through a crisis and it totaly changes your life. You sometimes do not know who is looking back at you from the mirror!  I have so enjoyued my dogs and DML that have just taken over with providing love and support. A butt wagging dog can improve your outlook on life.

I hope all the honkers on this thread are doing well and enjoying life.

doxie

Esteemed Contributor

@doxie1 So happy to see your post!  I hope every day you get better and better.  And you are so right about the love and support of family be they two legged or four. 

I'm keeping you in my thoughts,dear friend. I miss your descriptions of your pups antics.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Esteemed Contributor

wrote:

Hi everyone. Hope your week is going well. We're expecting an 8 inch snow storm here this week on top of the 4 inches on the ground. It's turning into a real Chicago Winter. Very cold,too. But it's pretty.

@apple1964 please tell Libby our daughter's dog Sunny is much improved. Shes walking on her own most of the time and eating well. Pretty good for a 14 year old. The vet did day this "old dog syndrome" sometimes cleared up in less than 10 days. 

Thanks to anyone who kept Sunny in their good thoughts!💟

That is wonderful news.. I will tell Libby, continued prayers and healing thoughts for Sunny. Woman LOLSmiley LOL

Esteemed Contributor

I am sending out healing thoughts and prayers for our four and two legged friends here. Godspeed! 

Esteemed Contributor

wrote:

@MoJoV  I am so glad that Sunny is doing well for your daughter. I hope all is well with you as well. I have made it out of the hospital and am foitng to the next one in a few days. It has almost been a year that I have been fighting to survive. I am not as far along as I would like but hoping for improvement. It is amazing how you go through a crisis and it totaly changes your life. You sometimes do not know who is looking back at you from the mirror!  I have so enjoyued my dogs and DML that have just taken over with providing love and support. A butt wagging dog can improve your outlook on life.

I hope all the honkers on this thread are doing well and enjoying life.

doxie

doxie... God bless you! We are all here praying for you. Stay strong.

Super Contributor

Hi Pet Lovers!  My husband and I have two golden retrievers, both 10 years old.  Recently one of them started to be uninterested in  their food.  I made an appointment for her at her vet which is at teaching university about an hour way.  When it appeared she was drinking very little water my husband took her in to their emergency room.

I stayed at home with our other golden.  I am recovering from a fractured fibula/tibula and ankle so my mobility isn't too great, but is improving.

Her ultrasound was clear.  Right now it appears she may have a bladder infection.  We were sent home with meds.  Giving the pills to her is a problem.  I'm trying everthing I can think of to put a pill inside of something ithat she will eat.  But I guess I was wondering right now if anyone can give any advice how to deal with this.  My husband is forcing her mouth open and i'm thrusting a pill into the back of her mouth.  So hopefully she will start to feel better.  It is the pits dealing with a dog that won't eat.

She's lightly snoring now so I think i'll try to get a little more sleep too.