Esteemed Contributor

Re: THE PET CHAT CORNER FEB.26 - MAR.4

@MoJoVwrote:

@doxie1 and @Pandalady thinking of both of you. So glad to see doxie posting. I hope the worst is over for you,doxie. Our little ones keep us going in the worst of times.

Hopefully we'll see panda posting soon..

@apple1964 thank you for reminding us of our missing friends here. You're always thoughtful.💕

I always think about them everytime I go to this forum.  And I miss them. And thank you.

Honored Contributor

@doxie1wrote:

@Desertdi

I read your post and smiled because I had been visited by Cesca and Brynne. As they think of us we continue to think of them!

doxie

@doxie1   I make sure my mama gets my "special messages".   ♥♥♥♥  Love from Kitty the Phantom!    ≈^••^≈

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@doxie1wrote:

Healing thoughts sent to panda. I am not sure what is going on since I have been away.

Hello Honkers. I hope everyone is doing well.

I am revcovering from one surgery and getting ready for the next one. This has been a year long battle to survive. Hopefully it will work and my life will return to the normal crazy level. I am motivated by my critters. Liebchen, Greta and the DML take turns snuggling and watching over me. They bring me a lot of joy.

@apple1964 Thanks for asking about me. I think of people here often and have not been able to post much. I am also trying to keep up with Tonya. I hope all is well at your house .

doxie

Good morning doxie, How good it is to see you posting again . Tonya is engaged to another Vet student. They announced it during Xmas time when they both were here. They make a beautiful couple and it will be [we hope] a long engagement as they both have a few years left in school. Tonya worked in a vet clinic as a Tech in NJ not far from where we live and will be working there this summer too. Libby is going into high school next year and has a baby sitting job lined up for the summer. Both girls are doing well and we feel very blessed. Continued prayers for you doxie God bless. AnnaWoman Wink

Honored Contributor

@doxie1wrote:

@beastielove

Thanks for the prayers and healing thoughts. I have been so grateful for all the people pulling for me. One friend has told me she will dance neekidd around a tree when I get  well. She is messing with me from telling her the only day she can do that without getting arrested is her birthday! I may be scared to get well now! I was able to sit outside in the sun with the girls and it was wonderful. 

doxie

Sending tons more special healing prayers

and love filled comfort hugs your way!

(((((HeartDOXIEHeart)))))

--------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Pandaladywrote:

Dear friends in PCC,  Thank you so much for the healing thoughts and prayers.  You are truly special freinds and angels!  I have been dealing with issues with my lungs and kidneys for a while.  Luckily, I've been able to teach but many nights, I come home so exhausted, I go right to sleep.  It is comforting to know that my ffriends are always here.  You have all been on my mind.

@beastielovethank you for all of your kindness and prayers. I hope you and your furbabies are doing well.  @doxie1  I am so sorry that you have been dealing with your own health issues and I am praying that God will keep his arms wrapped around you and that you will continue to heal.  continue to hug your furbabies! @apple1964  Thank you for your kind thoughts.  I hope your family (and furbabies) are all doing well.  @MoJoV  I appreciate your prayers and kind words.  I hope you are feeling better.

God bless you all!  I will try and come on more often.  It is certainly a family here!

Love to you all!!!

Panda

Panda

I'm so glad that you saw/read our posts

and responded!

I totally understand your situation and

that you can't be here as often as you

used to be in the past,same as doxie.

Sending you tons of special healing

prayers and love filled comfort hugs.

(((((HeartPANDAHeart)))))

------------------------------