Respected Contributor

Re: THE PET CHAT CORNER FEB.26 - MAR.4

Welcome March ~!

we're ready for spring....

Esteemed Contributor

@doxie1 and @Pandalady thinking of both of you. So glad to see doxie posting. I hope the worst is over for you,doxie. Our little ones keep us going in the worst of times.

Hopefully we'll see panda posting soon..

@apple1964 thank you for reminding us of our missing friends here. You're always thoughtful.💕

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@Desertdi

I read your post and smiled because I had been visited by Cesca and Brynne. As they think of us we continue to think of them!

doxie

Respected Contributor

@beastielove

Thanks for the prayers and healing thoughts. I have been so grateful for all the people pulling for me. One friend has told me she will dance neekidd around a tree when I get  well. She is messing with me from telling her the only day she can do that without getting arrested is her birthday! I may be scared to get well now! I was able to sit outside in the sun with the girls and it was wonderful. 

doxie

Respected Contributor

@MoJoV

I have been wondering about you as well. I hope all is well. I do not know if the worst is over yet or not. I may have to have 7 more surgeries. I have to wait and see how successful each one is. I can say that I finally feel like I may make it and that is a huge step!. Thanks for caring!

doxie

Respected Contributor

Some times we all need to stop and 'smell the roses' and reach out to those who have not logged in to chat for a while (not realizing 'friends' are ill or busy with life's stresses).

Hello to Ms. Doxie & Ms. Panda, and all those who 'stop in' from time to time.

Esteemed Contributor

23471954_1632492183524429_7896440507847082708_n.jpg

Respected Contributor

Dear friends in PCC,  Thank you so much for the healing thoughts and prayers.  You are truly special freinds and angels!  I have been dealing with issues with my lungs and kidneys for a while.  Luckily, I've been able to teach but many nights, I come home so exhausted, I go right to sleep.  It is comforting to know that my ffriends are always here.  You have all been on my mind.

@beastielovethank you for all of your kindness and prayers. I hope you and your furbabies are doing well.  @doxie1  I am so sorry that you have been dealing with your own health issues and I am praying that God will keep his arms wrapped around you and that you will continue to heal.  continue to hug your furbabies! @apple1964  Thank you for your kind thoughts.  I hope your family (and furbabies) are all doing well.  @MoJoV  I appreciate your prayers and kind words.  I hope you are feeling better.

God bless you all!  I will try and come on more often.  It is certainly a family here!

Love to you all!!!

Panda

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Esteemed Contributor

@Pandaladywrote:

Dear friends in PCC,  Thank you so much for the healing thoughts and prayers.  You are truly special freinds and angels!  I have been dealing with issues with my lungs and kidneys for a while.  Luckily, I've been able to teach but many nights, I come home so exhausted, I go right to sleep.  It is comforting to know that my ffriends are always here.  You have all been on my mind.

@beastielovethank you for all of your kindness and prayers. I hope you and your furbabies are doing well.  @doxie1  I am so sorry that you have been dealing with your own health issues and I am praying that God will keep his arms wrapped around you and that you will continue to heal.  continue to hug your furbabies! @apple1964  Thank you for your kind thoughts.  I hope your family (and furbabies) are all doing well.  @MoJoV  I appreciate your prayers and kind words.  I hope you are feeling better.

God bless you all!  I will try and come on more often.  It is certainly a family here!

Love to you all!!!

Panda

Right back at you dear.... you take care and please post when you can. Ah, the world would be a better place if there were more sweet souls like you. panda healing thoughts and prayers continue.  HeartHeart take care , be well!

Esteemed Contributor

Good morning! So good to see doxie and panda posting again. Woman Very Happy