Honored Contributor

THE PET CHAT CORNER DEC. 5 -DEC. 11

It's a new week and a new thread. It might be about pets,it might not. Welcome one and all! Newcomers...introduce yourself,make a drink,pull up a chair and join us. We're a little nuts...but nice nuts! Cat LOL

-------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Honored Contributor

Re: THE PET CHAT CORNER DEC. 5 -DEC. 11

Monday Morning Greetings

Wishing each one of my dear PCC sisters a very pleasant,peaceful and blessed week and that it marks the beginning of an equally pleasant,peaceful and blessed week for all of you. Cat Happy

(((((HeartGROUP HUGHeart)))))

-------------------------------

Honored Contributor

Happy Holidays!

Image result for holiday pet images

Respected Contributor

Happy Honking Monday everyone. I hope your week is going well. 

Mojo- How is Daisy doing?

Apple- I know you are excited about your daughter coming home for break.

Beastie- thanks for starting the thread.

The girls and I are doing ok. I am ready for a break. We have been going to the duck pond again. Miss Greta is still like a wild child there thinking the geese and ducks are her all you can eat buffet. It is funny watching the HEAD goose set her straight. I still miss Schatzie. She so loved the geese.

doxie

Respected Contributor

Happy Honking Tuesday. I am fighting a cold and I have two dachshund heaters to keep me warm.

Hope everyone has a good day.

doxie

Honored Contributor

@doxie1 Hope you feel better. Here in NC it's cold, dismal and raining. My dogs have a pet door to let themselves out to a fenced area. Does anything smell worse than a soaking wet dog? Been through 4 bath towels since 7AM!!!

Honored Contributor

≈^••^≈    Hi.....it's me, Kitty the Fuzz.   Well, I am really tired of going to the doctor.   Yesterday, I saw Old Furless coming to get me.    I led her on quite a chase............and she kicked over my water bowl and slid on the floor.  Well, I stopped to "laugh"........and that's when snatched me.    I have to work on my evasive technique.    ♥♥♥♥♥ Kitty

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

desertDi wrote:

≈^••^≈    Hi.....it's me, Kitty the Fuzz.   Well, I am really tired of going to the doctor.   Yesterday, I saw Old Furless coming to get me.    I led her on quite a chase............and she kicked over my water bowl and slid on the floor.  Well, I stopped to "laugh"........and that's when snatched me.    I have to work on my evasive technique.    ♥♥♥♥♥ Kitty

Hi Kitty

So glad to hear from you again! Sometimes our Mom posts messages to you and Old Furless on the Hey I'm Talking Here thread..but she's not too sure if OF still goes there.

Hoping that there's nothing seriously wrong with you and that you're feline fine!Heart

Hugz

Tabitha,Samantha,Olivia,Henry and Jack

Cat HappyCat HappyCat HappyCat HappyCat Happy

--------------------------------

Esteemed Contributor

@doxie1 hope you're feeling better and the "heaters" are behaving.  Daisy is fine,little brat.  Angie is ok.  Her sudden blindness is depressing for her and us.  But she's doing pretty good and eats heartily and plays a little stiil.  She's only 7 so it's still shocking.  Have a good week and thanks for asking.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Respected Contributor

@Shanus

thanks for the well wishes!

Wet dog smell is not pleasant for sure. I have had some dogs that like to roll in something that smells bad and come home like that. That is some bad  bad smells!.

I can remember having to wash the dog to get ready for a bath!

doxie