Respected Contributor

Re: THE PET CHAT CORNER DEC. 4 - DEC. 10

@Puddles

I hope you enjoyed your snow. It is nice to get some once in a while.

doxie

Respected Contributor

@apple1964

Hey. When is Tonya getting married. I hope I did not miss the wedding.

I am getting ready for surgery 2 of 6. It has been a challenging year to say the least.  I am hoping the surgeries work and that I get my life back. I get emotional support and laughter from the DML and terrorist dogs. They sure do motivate me! I hope all is well with you and that you are ready for a family filled Christmas. You can skip the dressing optional neighbors! Thanks for your thoughts!

doxie

Honored Contributor

@doxie1 We enjoyed the snow so much. We just don't get snow often down here in South Texas.

I'm sending positive thoughts and keeping you close in thought for your next surgery. God Bless You!

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Esteemed Contributor

@doxie1 wrote:

@apple1964

Hey. When is Tonya getting married. I hope I did not miss the wedding.

I am getting ready for surgery 2 of 6. It has been a challenging year to say the least.  I am hoping the surgeries work and that I get my life back. I get emotional support and laughter from the DML and terrorist dogs. They sure do motivate me! I hope all is well with you and that you are ready for a family filled Christmas. You can skip the dressing optional neighbors! Thanks for your thoughts!

doxie

Hello .... No you did not miss the wedding..Woman LOL. it will be a long engagement as they both have to finish school. You are in my prayers doxie hoping you are feeling better and good seeing you posting again. Libby sends you a cyber hug and healing prayers sent out to you. God speed dear.

Esteemed Contributor

Merry Xmas to all and happy new year too. I have away from the computer because we have been out of town for two weeks. It is good to be home. AnnaWoman Happy