Valued Contributor

Re: THE PET CHAT CORNER DEC. 21 - DEC. 27

Happy Christmas Eve and Merry Christmas PCC friends!  May God bless you all!

image.jpeg

Trusted Contributor

To ALL.........A world of peace......Heart

Image result for christmas wolves

The strength of the wolf is the pack, and the strength of the pack is the wolf.......
Esteemed Contributor

Good morning!  Hoping everyone had a nice X-Mas I just want to wish all of you a happy and healthy new year! Blessing to you and your beasties in the new year.

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you @apple1964 all the best in the New Year to you and all the kind people here .  

We had a great Christmas too much of everything...generous family and friends.  No snow in Chicago,just wind and rain. It didn't seem 'Christmasy' with the grass still all bright green and no snow. 

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Esteemed Contributor

@MoJoV wrote:

Thank you @apple1964 all the best in the New Year to you and all the kind people here .  

We had a great Christmas too much of everything...generous family and friends.  No snow in Chicago,just wind and rain. It didn't seem 'Christmasy' with the grass still all bright green and no snow. 

Hi Skylark... The same to all your family and friends and pets [if you have them] We broke records this year it was 75 on X-Mas day here and 66 the next day. [NJ]does seem like X-Mas here either but, we had a wonderful hoilday my daughter was in from college and my in-laws from  Caifornia. Have a blessed new year!

Respected Contributor

Happy Sunday to my sweet PCC friends and furbabies,

I hope everyone had a blessed Christmas and I am sending lots of prayers for a healthy an happy new year!

I have spent the past few days with dizzy spells. I contacted my doctor by email and he has decided to cease the medication for now to see if that helps. 

Hugs, prayers and love!Heart

Panda

I'm not short...I'm fun size!