Honored Contributor

THE PET CHAT CORNER DEC. 21 - DEC. 27

It's a new week and an new thread. It might be about pets,it might not. Welcome one and all! Newcomers...introduce yourself,make a drink,pull up a chair and join us. We're a little nuts...but nice nuts!

-------------------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Honored Contributor

Re: THE PET CHAT CORNER DEC. 21 - DEC. 27

Monday Morning Greetings

Wishing all of my very dear PCC sisters a very pleasant and peaceful day and that it marks the beginning of a week that brings each of you much happiness,good health and lots of pawsome stuff! Cat Happy

If any of you will be traveling for the up-coming holiday week-end, I pray that you get to your destinations and back home again safe and sound.

(((((((((HOLIDAY HUGS)))))))))

--------------------------------------------

All of my children have paws  =^..^=

Respected Contributor

Merry Monday to my PCC friends and furbabies!

I hope the peace of the Christmas season will be with you and your family this week!  I treasure you all as dear friends!Heart

Hugs, prayers and love,

Panda

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Esteemed Contributor

Merry Christmas to everyone here who celebrates.  I wish you all and yyour little furry loves nothing but happiness and good health in 2016.  Such kind,special people and I mean that from the bottom of my heart.💜🎅

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Honored Contributor

>^..^<     Now that we have electric logs in the fireplace.......I'm kinda worried Santa might get........well..........a hot seat...................    Love, Kitty the Fuzz

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Valued Contributor

May all my PCC friends have a safe and happy week!  Sending love, hugs, and prayers to you for a wonderfully Merry Christmas!  Blondie and Dixie are getting new chew toys and Dentastix. Sami is getting extra hugs and a new bed. 

Honored Contributor

>^..^<     EEEEEEE.......YOW..........EEEEEE.........I see a package under the electrified  potted palm !!!!!!!

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

Wishing all of my dear PCC "sisters" a very Merry,Peaceful and Blessed Christmas.

Your friendship is a most cherished gift. Cat Happy

(((((((((HeartHOLIDAY HUGSHeart)))))))))

------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Respected Contributor

On the eve of Christmas I would like to wish everyone a healthy and love filled holiday. Take time to realize your blessings and find time to check on people around you. 

doxie

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Merry Christmas 🎄🎄 Happy New Year!

On Sunday I go pick up my new Ruby Cavalier King Charles fur baby. We are blessed to have this new life in this house! Puppy proofing the condo...Joyous times ahead.

I Retired early this year, take care of my Mom and enjoying my first Winter not having to work!  Hard to believe the pension checks just magically appear in my account each month, 👍😀🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾