Honored Contributor

Re: THE PET CHAT CORNER DEC. 19 - DEC. 25

desertDi wrote:

Hi @beastielove  and Kuzzin Kitties!     Oh.....my ear is OK........it's my thyroid that's gone bonkers.    Well, my last prescription was liquid, and went in my food.    Well, I have very discerning taste buds............and wouldn't eat that "stuff".     Now, they have tricked me, and put a transdermal  gel in my ear.......     Sigh.     I need to gain weight, but am having trouble with that.   So, I guess I have to put up with goo in my ear............

FOOD!   Hmmmmm........now this is what I have noticed in the fridge:   Both chicken.......and some lox and cream cheese!   Can't beat that.......I love them equally........so maybe I will put on a few ounces and please Old Furless AND the doctor!

Wishing everyone a Happy Holiday celebration!   ♥♥♥♥♥ ≈^••^≈   Kitty

Hi Kuzzin Kitty...

Praying that the transdermal gel does the trick! We're also sure that the cream cheese and lox will help to add a few pounds!

Even though we're not getting the roasted chicken we have it on good authority that Santa Claws is bringing us lots of handmade (by mommy) catnip filled toys and a big cardboard fort to play in and eventually destroy by ripping it to shreds! Cat LOL

Wishing you and Old Furless a Meowy Christmas!

Hugz

Tabitha,Samantha,Olivia,Henry and Jack

Cat HappyCat HappyCat HappyCat HappyCat Happy

------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Honored Contributor

Wishing all of my dear PCC sisters and their families a joy filled,peaceful and blessed Christmas and Hannukah. Cat Happy

((((((((HeartHOLIDAY HUGSHeart))))))))

------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Honored Contributor

@beastielove & Kuzzin Kitties!    Yow-eeeee...........Santa is gonna make a Grand Entrance this year..........he is being preceded by a BIG rain and windstorm............

MERRY CHRISTMAS..........from Kitty & Furless

PS..........we have some boxes in the garage.........I have hinted that I would like a fort, too!    

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Respected Contributor

I hope everyone is having a great holiday and able to snuggle with their pets.

doxie