Esteemed Contributor

Re: THE PET CHAT CORNER DEC. 18 - DEC. 24

@MoJoV wrote:

Thank you @beastielove.  Thank you for being so loyal in keeping this thread together. And thank you for the kindness and gentle heart you show us all. Merry Christmas to you and all your furry little loves. 🐈

Cat Happy Heart Cat Very Happy Heart

@MoJoV

@I have known beastielove ( "hello  @beastielove  Heart ) -now for over 6 years, along with another best friends about the same time.

I can tell you this, she's been doing this for what seems forever and CERTAINLY has been with me through three pet kitty deaths, along

@WITH @TissyanneHeart~. Two Very special ladies - -  `and it's seldom that I go over board with accolades.

What you see is EXACTLY are two whom have never changed. 

Thank "YOU" for being here.  Smiley Happy

NAES

DECEMBER, 2017

Also, I would like to reach out to my other dear friend that I shall never forget when our newly little 10 year old KittyCream became so very ill, having squamous cell carcinoma. She couldn't rest, or sleep and @dooBdoo was there in a flash. 

I always had hoped that she had ..thought not ill of me.. when I was so full of anxiety, when I spoke back to her in haste. That was two years ago.

She's a dear Christian woman whom I actually call my angel friend, also.

I hope that you become best friends with her when you need a soft place to land;

Heart SHE WILL BE THERE FOR YOU~ Heart

Occasional Contributor

Hi, Pet Chat friends!

It's been a while! I just wanted to pop in and wish you all a very Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Kwanza, whichever holiday you celebrate! May it be merry, happy, joyful, peaceful and fulfilling!  Hoping 2018 is a wonderful year for all of us and our furbabies! 

Denise (dapet) and Yankee

Honored Contributor

Image may contain: cat and text

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Esteemed Contributor

@dapet wrote:

Hi, Pet Chat friends!

It's been a while! I just wanted to pop in and wish you all a very Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Kwanza, whichever holiday you celebrate! May it be merry, happy, joyful, peaceful and fulfilling!  Hoping 2018 is a wonderful year for all of us and our furbabies! 

What a cute introduction... I thought "that to be very Up Lifting and definitely an original"    Pet Chat friends Cat Wink......  C U T E.....................

@dapet

There is always 'HOPE' when we work together, that I know~

Also, dapet, 

This year, to me -as an keen - - quick to notice by perception, I was thinking the other day, this year has been one of the more difficult twelve months, I can remember, i.e., horrific stories of so much evil and bad behavior, unhealthy events we have been reading about, watching -as well as hearing from different poster acquaintances. 

I actually do not think the world is `that` much different than past years, just immediate communication, more people, and this thing {{ as my father called it }} .. __THIS THING __ called technology). 

When 2016 turned to 2017,

I heard so many say:

this will be a better, new beginning.

I believe everyone often HOPES the newest next twelve months will be better than the last, we can hope. 

I was reared in a loving, positive family, and have always been a very happy 'like' girl ~ to woman. I do recognize the more intense emotional distress more, though.

So in closing, I have hope and send a greeting of a Very Merry Christmas and a bright New Year for everyone, of course, as you do, also. 

My little corner of the world is just that, reaching out and actually listening, if only, to say one positive approach to life when events, situations become very much a struggle. 

Here is to every single one~ A very MERRY and blessed Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Kwanzaa, and blessings for whatever -to what - or to any peaceful leisure set of time that brings PEACE to anyone. 

Please come again, You are so Welcomed here.    NAES with love.

We always need loving positive people on any forum.

Thank you for being here,

NAES

December 21st, 2017: Thursday.  

P E A C E

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

skylark wrote:

Thank you @beastielove.  Thank you for being so loyal in keeping this thread together. And thank you for the kindness and gentle heart you show us all. Merry Christmas to you and all your furry little loves. 🐈

Dear skylark

Please accept my belated Thank You

for your very kind and deeply appreciated

words.HeartWoman Happy

Wishing you and your furbabies a

blessed and Merry Christmas.

--------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Honored Contributor

@NAES1 wrote:

@MoJoV wrote:

Cat Happy Heart Cat Very Happy Heart

@MoJoV

@I have known beastielove ( "hello  @beastielove  Heart ) -now for over 6 years, along with another best friends about the same time.

I can tell you this, she's been doing this for what seems forever and CERTAINLY has been with me through three pet kitty deaths, along

@WITH @TissyanneHeart~. Two Very special ladies - -  `and it's seldom that I go over board with accolades.

What you see is EXACTLY are two whom have never changed. 

Thank "YOU" for being here.  Smiley Happy

NAES

DECEMBER, 2017

Also, I would like to reach out to my other dear friend that I shall never forget when our newly little 10 year old KittyCream became so very ill, having squamous cell carcinoma. She couldn't rest, or sleep and @dooBdoo was there in a flash. 

I always had hoped that she had ..thought not ill of me.. when I was so full of anxiety, when I spoke back to her in haste. That was two years ago.

She's a dear Christian woman whom I actually call my angel friend, also.

I hope that you become best friends with her when you need a soft place to land;

Heart SHE WILL BE THERE FOR YOU~ Heart

My Dear NAES

I totally cherish your friendship and

deeply appreciate it as well.HeartWoman Happy

Sending you tons of warm hugs and

wishing you a blessed and peaceful Christmas.

(((((HeartNAESHeart)))))

--------------------------------

Honored Contributor

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

dapet wrote:

Hi, Pet Chat friends!

What a wonderful surprise to hear from you!

I'm so happy that you still have your beloved

Yankee!

Wishing you a blessed and Merry Christmas

and a furbulous 2018!

-------------------------------

Honored Contributor

Image may contain: text

Respected Contributor

Related image