Regular Contributor

Re: THE PET CHAT CORNER DEC. 14 - DEC. 20

Oh Doxie, I am so very sorry,  Prayers that you feel our Heavenly Father's loving arms wrapped around you as you go through these moments...days. Hugs from me and Missy Duo. ( I lost Mister Duo at the end of October,)

Regular Contributor

Wanted to stop in and Wish all here a beautiful holiday season for you, your loved ones, and your fur/feather kids.  Merry Christmas to those that share in this holiday.  Wishing you many Blessings and much Peace in the coming year.

*Doxie, somewhere here there is a message for you from me.  starts page 3.  You have been on my heart.  Now I know why. Hugs!  That virtual porch is still and always open. Warmly

Zoo and Missy Duo

Super Contributor

Doxie

I am not sure I even know how to post on here anymore, haven't been on the boards in months. I just thought I would check tonight to see if you still post when I saw the sad news. I am so sorry for your loss. May God bless you. Prayers ascending for you and your family.

Respected Contributor

zoo - thank you for the prayers. I am so sorry you lost Mr Duo. Prayers are being sent to you as well.

doxie

Respected Contributor

@Lakk

My heart fluttered when I saw your post. You have been an inspiration to me in my decluttering as well as you always thoughtful posts. I think of you and moonie often. Thank you for the  prayers. In time our wounded hearts will be transferred to wonderful memories. Even in our sadness, we have many blessings to be thankful for.

I hope that you have a wonderful holiday making more memories!

I would like to think that God let you know to post because it does mean so much to me to hear from people I used to post with.

doxie

Regular Contributor

Thank you Doxie.  I have read that you have added a new little girl.  Lucky baby to have found you.  Missy Duo is really lonely.  First time in her life she is the only dog.  I am trusting that God will send the right companion to us after we settle in to our new normal.

Hugs to you as you go through these moments...days.

Warmly

Zoo and Missy

Respected Contributor

Yesterday and today, I visited a couple pet stores, and purchased several items.  I also bought a cat tree, and it's being delivered this evening.  I have problems carrying anything heavy, and I found a cat tree that I liked.  The clerk said she and her husband will deliver the cat tree to me after work today.  That's a blessing to me!  She said she won't charge me anything (I offered to pay her), so I'm giving her and her husband candy and home-made cookies.