Honored Contributor

THE PET CHAT CORNER DEC. 12 - DEC. 18

It's a new week and a new thread. It might be about pets,it might not. Welcome one and all! Newcomers...introduce yourself,make a drink,pull up a chair and join us. We're a little nuts...but nice nuts! Cat LOL

--------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Honored Contributor

Re: THE PET CHAT CORNER DEC. 12 - DEC. 18

Monday Morning Greetings

Wishing each one of my dear PCC sisters a very pleasant and fabulous day and that it marks the beginning of an equally pleasant and fabulous week!

Hoping that all is with you,your families and your precious furbabies too.

((((((((GROUPHeart HUG))))))))

-------------------------------

Honored Contributor

Image result for happy holidays pet animated images

Respected Contributor

Hello to all the animal lovers!  I'm glad to be back at work today.  I started out on Friday, but the weather was so bad that I had to make a U-turn in the middle of a 5-lane city street and head back home.  I couldn't get up the hill with all the stop and go traffic........what a mess in NE Ohio.  It was probably for the best that I gave up and went back home because they then closed my college at 11:00 a.m. anyway!

Since I was stuck in the condo, I was using my treadmill in the basement.  My goofy cat, Al, gets all riled up when I exercise and starts getting into things.  He wanted to try to climb the decorative ficus tree in the rec room.  When I yelled at him to leave it alone, he got on the couch and tried to leap for it.  Unfortunately, there's a tall ceramic lamp on the table in between.  Yes, he knocked it over, but somehow it never fell to the cement floor and remains unbroken!  He's very aggressive, but not particularly coordinated!

Laura loves cats!
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hello... to all and the furry love beasts. Took a tumble down the steps to our home last week and hurt my back. Nothing broken or spained thank goodness. Just a lot of black and blues. Been to the doctors and doing better, it will take awhile before I can drive or walk the dogs .. Libby and Steve have taken that job for a little while. Sitting here typing on my tablet. Hoping all is well with everyone. I was not paying attention while I was walking down those steps. I learned a good lesson. No more muti- tasking.Woman Sad  Have a good week!Woman Happy Anna

Honored Contributor

≈^••^≈     Today is my REAL BIRTHDAY......Well, as close as we can guess.  It's the day I came to live with Old Furless.     I took a peek in the fridge, and see she has to go fresh-food shopping today........and my whiskers are twitching with anticipation!!!!!    (Furless sometimes calls me her little Christmas Kitty)...........I think that means I'm VERY special!

♥♥♥♥♥ Kitty the Fuzz

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

desertDi wrote:

≈^••^≈     Today is my REAL BIRTHDAY......Well, as close as we can guess.  It's the day I came to live with Old Furless.     I took a peek in the fridge, and see she has to go fresh-food shopping today........and my whiskers are twitching with anticipation!!!!!    (Furless sometimes calls me her little Christmas Kitty)...........I think that means I'm VERY special!

♥♥♥♥♥ Kitty the Fuzz

Wishing you a belated Happy Birthday Kitty!!! Our mommy Woman Very Happyis sending you lots of kisses and wants Old Furless to deliver them to you!!!

Hugs

Tabitha,Samantha,Olivia,Henry and Jack!

Cat HappyCat HappyCat HappyCat HappyCat Happy

Honored Contributor

@apple1964 wrote:

Hello... to all and the furry love beasts. Took a tumble down the steps to our home last week and hurt my back. Nothing broken or spained thank goodness. Just a lot of black and blues. Been to the doctors and doing better, it will take awhile before I can drive or walk the dogs .. Libby and Steve have taken that job for a little while. Sitting here typing on my tablet. Hoping all is well with everyone. I was not paying attention while I was walking down those steps. I learned a good lesson. No more muti- tasking.Woman Sad  Have a good week!Woman Happy Anna

Anna...

Sending you tons of very special healing prayers and Comfort Hugs.

(((((HeartAnnaHeart)))))

All of my children have paws  =^..^=